Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Snippet of The Des Moines Run.


Treasures.


Was going to write a Long Post, about Yesterday's Travels, with Pal....
Allyson.

Then....
had un unexpected Guest, this morning...who enjoyed The Rabbit Hole, and wound up loading some Heavy...Heavy...Things, for her.
{Marble...is Much Heavier than Concrete, I discovered...today. oh my. ; ) }

Then....had to rush, to make an appointment on time with a Client.
{Estate Sale now Booked for Mid June. }


I'll be writing the Long Post...tomorrow.
I will say, Allyson's New RAV, is Officially a
'Hauler'.
; )

We loaded the Toyota...pretty heavy, in Des Moines, and West Des Moines.
; )





Found the Jewelry Casket, and Horse Harness Heart's in West Des Moines.
Along with a little Bling, ; ) and...much, much...more.
<3
oh dear.
; )


LOVE This Chair.
The Cool Young Dude, I bought it from...referred to it as a 'Throne', rather than a Chair.
Hahahahaha!
It has some Important History, from an Early Theatre, in Des Moines.
The back...is just shy of 5 feet tall.
; )
Old...Old...Worn, Needlepoint back, and seat.
oh.....my.
; )
With...Tassels, no less.
; )
<3

Also...
found a Sweet...
French Curio.
oh....
my....
my!!
: )

Vintage Fur...
Beautiful...Old, Star Quilt...
and...
more.
; )

but...All of This, wasn't the reason for The Visit to Des Moines.
I'll write about That...
tomorrow.
<3

Opening The Rabbit Hole 
Friday, May 6, and Saturday, May 7, 
10 - 6
Daily.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


 

No comments: