Sunday, May 15, 2022

The 'Whole' Box...of Crayons.


When I read the above quote, this morning...
It gave me pause.
I...read it, again....
and realized how long it's been since I've used The Whole Box of Crayons.

Makin' a few changes, some pretty drastic ones.
Good Ones.
Much Needed, for my 'self'.
; )

I remember a quote, Patsy Cline was to have said....
"Are you running your life, little Girl?....or is your life, running you?"
That's something for all of us to think about, now and then, I suppose.
; )
I've got a couple things that have been running mine, that I decided to cut loose.
They've been keeping me kinda numb,...'color blind'...too.

I want to see 'Color'...again.
All of Them....in That Box.
; )


Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


The Lilacs...by the house...are Absolutely Insane, this year!!
Later...smaller, but their Perfume, is Mind Blowing!!

Thought about cutting some, and bringing them inside...but, didn't.
They'll last longer on the bush, that's all I'm after.
Keepin' 'em around as Long...as They'll Stay!!.
<3 <3 <3 











 

No comments: