Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Sittin' This One...out.



Oh...my.

Made The Call, to Sweet Kay, Promoter...of Gold Rush, Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN. 
this morning.
Told her, 'Simply Iowa'...will be sitting this one, out.
: (

Too many 'beans'...to count.
Shows, are expensive.
but...
The Wonderful Ones, like Gold Rush...we attend, are so worth it.
Sometimes, they don't always pay off, but...the Advertising, is a strong part...too.
Ya meet a Lot of Folks, at these Shows, that will come to the Store.
{I've met Some Wonderful Folks, at Gold Rush, and all of The Events. <3
'Friends'. }

With Diesel...at 5.39 a gallon, I....can't risk it.
There are Three Shows, this weekend that will divide Vendors, and Shoppers.
That's rare, because May Gold Rush, usually falls on Mother's Day Weekend, except when Mother's Day...comes early, like this year.

It hurts all of the shows, when this happens.
Throw in these Huge Fuel Expenditures...
well...
it's too risky, for this...Mad Hatter.

: (

God Knows...
I'm Sure Gonna Miss my 'Gold Rush'...Family.
<3
Hope...they understand.
<3
I...believe, they will.
<3
; )

Those Damned 'Beans'...sometimes, get in the way.
: (

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I'm gonna do a 'Pop Up Sale', here...soon.
The FUSO....will only have to move a couple hundred feet, to unload.
At this point, think I can afford that much Diesel.
; ) 
Stay Tuned. }

Love The Memory...Kevie, posted today.
: )
One...of Many, Many...Fond Memories, of Gold Rush.
oh...my.
<3

{for the Record...I, Never...count the money, until The Dealin's Done. Ever. }

No comments: