Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ya...know...it's gonna be a Great Day...when it starts out...'Heart and Soulful'....

I spied...this.... at my first stop...
yesterday...
The Sweet Lady...I was visiting...
made it...years ago....
I asked her...if...it was for sale...
she said...
"Sure!"
I LOVE IT!!!!
Really...Really....Love It!
What a Beautiful...
Gift...
as was...our long visit...
{She...and Cocoa... her...Beloved...Four legged...Best Buddy...were such a Joy...
They even sent...Treats...home...for my Polly...: ) }
At the end...of our visit...
she said..
"It was sure....nice...getting to know you"...
: )
I said...
Whole Heartedly...
"The Pleasure...was... Truly....All....Mine..."
yes...
It Truly....was....
: )
Lovely...
Blessings!
Hope You have a Beautiful...Day!
Filled with Many...Blessings!!!
Love to ya..
Barb C.

No comments: