Monday, April 15, 2013

Home...Safe...and Sound... : )

Thanks...to Everyone...
for their... Prayers...
Miss. Scarlett...
is Home...Safe and Sound....
She had...a bit...of a Ruff....Journey...
{we all did... it was Ruff....Seas... for a bit...: ) }
but...It's All Good!
Biopsy...will be in...next Week...
I have...No Worries... : )
I haven't talked to Pegadoo...
{phone was out of range....}.
I Have...No Worries...
Life...
Is Good...
Thank You...for your Continued...Prayers....
Love...
To
You!
Barb C.
P.S.
 
{ just visited with Peg...
 In MO. they saw another spot... on her...lung....today...
I think....
Believe...
 it will...
be... o.k.
She's Headed to Mayo!!!
Prayers....Prayers...
Prayers...
yes...
Prayers...
Love...to you...
and...Thank You....}
 
Ya...know...
I just got off the phone...with Peg...
and...
I...am Hurting....
I have a pinched nerve...in my shoulder...
there have been times... the last few days...working...trying to pull...the tag sale...together...
I want...to throw up...
I hurt...so...bad...
yet...that pain...is nothing...
compared...to the pressure....
on my Heart...
from...Miss. Scarlett's... Journey...
and...now...
Pegadoo...
Sometimes...
you...wonder... why...the Evil...One...
is...so... Evil....
I say...to him...
Back Off!!!!
Our Little Angels....
are Surrounded...
 By Pure Love!
He Doesn't Stand a Chance!!!!
I'm to the point...tonight...
I say...to him...
{like my Buddy... Clint...
'Dirty Harry'...}
"Go...Ahead...
Make My Day!!!!"
We...Have The Lord....
on our Side...
Seriously...
Go...Ahead...
Make...
My...
Day...
I'm Getting...
"Mad...Dog...Mean"
another....
Eastwood...
Quote...
'The Outlaw Josey Wales....'}
 
 


2 comments:

cindy said...

Oh Barb, oh Peg... Enough pain and anquish already! It's time to just make it all stop! Prayers definately going up tonite for healing and gratitude! Nite.

Simply Iowa said...

Cindy....My Little Angel!
No Worries...
Today...Life Is Good!!!
I'm on my Feet!!!
and...POSITIVE!!!
Thanks...to The Lord...and All of His...Amazing...Angels!!!
Yes....I Have JOY!!!
Love You...and Thank...You : )
Barb C.