Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yesterday's... Gatherings... and...The Lovely...Journey...: )

Oh my...
What a Crazy...Busy...Day!
I met with the Most....Darling....Lady....
Her Yard...was Incredible....
She was such a Sweet...Soul...
an Animal...Lover...like myself....
a...Yard Bird....
She was paring down...her yard art....
so...called....
I Loved It All!
But...Especially... THE MAMA FROG!!!!
oh my...
She is so...Old...and Gnarly...: )
and has her Babies...perched...on her back....
: )
She's a Big Old Gal!
Must Weigh....50 Pounds!
Then...I spied a Litter...of the Gnarliest...Grungiest...Little Pigs!
oh my....
She also had all sorts of her Home Made...Concrete Blocks....
from Years ago....
That she had spent...many trips...gathering...stones for...many years ago...
just the Perfect ones...to Embellish them....
They...are....so....Amazing...
I said..." What I Love about them.... is how you, the Artist.... Gathered...and Placed them... then...'Nature'...over the Years....
added her... Finish...'Surface'....to them..."
I bought...several....
They are...Awesome....
The Ford is Loaded...
but...I need to unload...before I get more images...
it looks like a Big Old Puzzle!
Then...I popped over to Pal, Val's!
I Love....visiting Val...
She lives...in the Most Amazing Home...
I refer to.... as...
"The Crown Jewel" of Cedar Rapids...
but...the Truth is...
if Val...lived in a Card Board Box....
I would Enjoy Her....Just...as Much!
Val...Is....an Angel...
She said..."You don't want to take pictures...now...I have such Messes....! "
I said... yes....I do....
I'll bet...most Folks...when they drive by...don't realize....
Val...Does...All....Of The Landscaping....
her...little...self....
Plus...she has a HUGE Vegetable Garden...at a Friend's...Farm!
talk about a Worker!
Wow!
I bought...some...darling...Treasures...she was done with....
Fun Stuff!
Then...I popped over to see a Friend...who had a Most...Beautiful...Clock...for sale...
I don't Have...One...Like This...One...: )
So...Bought It!
Love It!
am...Keeping It!
: )
A Good...Day...
a Very...Good Day!
I'm making deliveries.... today...
The FUSO is Loaded...for What Cheer....
The Weather Guy...says it's gonna be
 Cold...and Wet...
but...Those What Cheer Vendors....are TUFF!!!!
{as are the Shoppers!}
It's all...GOOD!
ahhhh...
It's all about....The Journey!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 
LOVE THIS MAMA FROG!!! Her Darling...Babies...Perched...on her Back!
Sweeeeet!
I don't have...a Mantle Clock...like This One...: )
When it Strikes...it Chimes... on the Big Bell...on Top!
It has a Most...Beautiful...Resonating...Chime...
yes...for now...This One...is a 'Keeper'...: )
Ahhhhh...
another...
Vintage...French....Cross....
Love This...
It has...my Beloved...Morning Glories....and Cat Tails....
and...our...
"Promise"...
What...could be...More...
Soulful....?
One...of Several...Hand Made...Border Stones...I gathered...from The Sweet...Lady....Yesterday...
Love Them!
Pigs...Is...Pigs!
Now...these...are The Sweeeeetest...Little Pigs!
They have Years...of Gnarly Moss Growing on them...
They look...like they have been Happily....Rooting Around...The Pig Pen!
LOVE THEM!!!
{I Love....Moss Covered...Concrete....
 Folks...try and 'create'...this look....
but...'Nature'...will Not... be
Upstaged....
Only She...
and...'Time'...can make it so....Incredibly...Wonderful } 
Pal...Val...
The below images...are all of Val's...Lovely 'Crown Jewel'....
She works...so Hard.... to keep it...so....Beautiful...
and...Loves...Every Moment...
Doing So!!!
She is such...a Gift.... to...me....
Love HER!!!!
Val has got all of her Heirloom Babies..... Smiling...away...in her Green House...
It was....Absolutely...
Beautiful...
: )
She had just....taken the cover off of the Fountain...and had it Singing...
So...Very....Peaceful....

No comments: