Saturday, April 6, 2013

Simply...Amazing... Day One... Garden Party... : ) Day Two...Begins at 11 a.m. Today!!!

Lynn....and The Darling Girls...Kristi and Charlotte from Hunt and Gather....
What Fun...They Are!!!!
 
Oh...My...
Where....do I begin....: )
It was a Craaaazy...Awesome...Garden Party...
Day...One...: )
Peg and I... were Running Hard...and Fast...to get Everything...Pulled together....
at the crack...of Dawn....
Then...my phone rang...
it was Kristi... from 'Hunt and Gather'...
She was at my door....
Overlooking...The Rabbit Hole....
with a Fully...Loaded Truck...headed North....
asking...if... I could find her a Penske...
She wanted to Shop!
I called a Friend... In the 'Penske'...Truck...Business....
and...Made her Dreams...come True!
{She got the Biggest...one...they had...: )...}
Those 'Hunt and Gather' Girls...are Fun!!! Way....Fun!!!!
Lynn and Lea... helped Peg and I... keep pulling the Sale....together...and Folks...started....Piling In!
It was a Zoo!
: )
{No...I don't have images of That...I was too BUSY!!! Flying...from End to End...!}
It was Wonderful....Seeing...Everyone!..
Jean...and The Girls... Sweet...Mary...Jean and the Girls....Gail...Brandon...Barry...Vikki...Marian...Ann...Bud...Renate....Jerry and Elaine...
{Tubaugh Auctions...Belle Plain, Iowa}...
Jerry...Lynn and I...had a Very...interesting...Adventure... Pulling a Mid 1800's Sorting Table....from the Rabbit Hole...oh....MY!
It was...Great....seeing....
Soooo many...Folks...I haven't seen...since Last Fall!
Yes...it was...
It was...a Craaaaaazy....Busy....day!
Thanks...to Cindy...and Tom... for all of the HELP!
Liz...Pegadoo...John...
and...Everyone...who made their way...
Down the Rabbit Hole!!!
Day Two....
Begins...at 11 Bells...
This Morn...
'til 8...This Eve!
{I'm unloading More Stuff.... Today! }
Love to ya!!!
Barb C.
 
 
 
Lynn and Lea... : )...Angels...: )
Ahhhh...Our...Mary...{Dark Horse Antiques...Janesville, Iowa...}
Yeah...Mary...was having a Great Time...digging through...the piles.....at the side...of the Rabbit Hole...
'til...she asked...how much...something was... that Kristi..{Hunt and Gather} had in her pile...
{Sadly...Mary thought....Kristi...was 'Unloading'....to sell things...}
OOOOOPS!.....
Kristi...was....'Loading'....her...Treasures....
Mary...was...ahhhh....disappointed...{to say...the Very.... least...: ) }
{I...nearly....fell off the Rocker....
That...was Priceless!...
Ya...Had...to Be There!!!!
Mary...Drops Me!!!}
Kristi...took...'Tom' Turkey...... home with her....
I Loved...that...Craaazy...Turkey!
Amy T...{The Nest}....Her Darling...Daughter...Lydia...and...Amy N.
What Gifts....
 
Amy T. Is...having an Open House...in a Couple Weeks! Don't Miss It!!!!
I'll be posting More...about Her Wonderful Gathering...
Miss. Lydia...
I Sooooo Love This Child....
They just missed Liz...and Miss. Scarlett...{Thanks for The Prayers...: )
So Many Folks....Mentioned...she is on their Prayer List...yesterday...: ) }
 

No comments: