Friday, April 26, 2013

The Journey....

What a Day!
I travelled... Many Miles....
After visiting Anna...and Cindy....
I made a stop...at
Frond Design Studio...
Stephanie Brandenburg's Incredible....
Studio...
She is a Shooting Star...in the Fabric Industry...
Her Fabrics...are all created from her...Original Art...
Incredible...
I don't know....anyone...who works...harder....
and... has a more....
Loving...Spirit....
Her Staff... {Friends}...are...
Equally...
Wonderful...
Joey... creates...a Beautiful... Lunch...Daily... for the Crew...
I...was Blessed... to be...One of Them...
Yesterday...
: )
Wow!
Wow!
I enjoyed...meeting some of  the other Artists... who were visiting...as well...
What a Gift!
{I Love....Creative Spirits!}
Steph... is going to use The Beautiful Settee...
John Created.. at her Trade Show...in Houston
later this year...
oh my...
It's Going...National!
{World Wide!}
Joey... made an... Over The Top...
Shrimp...and Pasta...Dish...for us...
All...Organic...
and...Seasoned...to Perfection....
Joey...ROCKS!!!
After I left...
I travelled... many...many Miles...
Looking at Some Great... Antiques...
Thousands...of Wonderful...
Treasures...
but...
came home...
with an empty...Ford...
It's all good...
at the very End...of my day...
I was shown...some things...
and... left offers...
on them
that...
will take every penny I have....
when they are accepted....
So...it was a Blessing...I didn't...Spend...earlier...
: )
Hope You...have a Most...Beautiful...Day!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 
 
 
Joey's....Incredible... Meal...
I had told them...to eat without me... I didn't know how long...I'd be...at Anna's...
But...Joey wouldn't hear of it...
and prepared...this...Beautiful Gift...for me...when I arrived...
What an Angel....Joey...is.... : )
 
Our...Joey...: )
He was telling me...about all of the ingredients... that made...
His...Over the Top...
Dish!
 

Then...after I was done...eating...
Here comes...Joey...
with this...Beautiful...Desert!
Heaven!
Heaven!
{hmmm...just noticed...the 'Heart'...on the Goblet....{sigh....} oh my...)
: )
Steph  and  Shannon...
Taking a moment...to rest...on the
 Beautiful...
Settee...
: )

No comments: