Thursday, April 11, 2013

Show Dates...Added... through May!

I Posted...the next Month's Events to the Right...
Calendar of Events!
Hope to See You....!
At 'em ALL!!!!
: )
I'm heading back to Jackie's House...and gonna keep Tagging....!
There is Sooooo Much!
She and I... would have gotten along....Great!
'Sparse'....
isn't in our Vocabulary!
Yes...
We....Love...our....Treasures...: )
Love to Ya!
Have a Happy....Day...
Filled with....Smiles...: ) : ) : )
Barb C.
 
This was Last Year's Booth at What Cheer!
I have the Big Truck Loaded...and will be bringing the Ford...as well....
Full of...GARDEN!
Gold Rush!!!
I visited with Kay Townsend { www.townsendpromotions.com } yesterday...
She is the Promoter of Gold Rush!
What a Sweet Heart!
We are Both Excited about this Year!
Can't Wait...to see all of my Minnesota....and Wisconsin Friends!!!!
Gold Rush!!!!
Pegadoo...and Lea!
 

Last Year....
Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!
FUN!!!
Loads...of STUFFFFFFF!!!!!
: )
 

No comments: