Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wind..in my Sails!

On the Road...today...
Yes...
I have Wind...in my Sails!
The offer I made...on the pieces I had wanted....
can't be...finalized...
so...
I'm not Penniless!
Blessing!
There must be...Lot's of Gnarliness...out there...
I'm gonna need the Cash For!
I received a call...from a Friend...yesterday...about...a Gnarly...Thing....
so...
I'm gonna check it out!
Had a call...from some folks...who want to visit The Rabbit Hole....
Tomorrow...
I explained...I can be Open...by Appointment...but anything I post...for the
Memorial Day Weekend Sale....
can't be Sold...until then...
: )
The Big Truck...is Loaded...for What Cheer...
I'll also be taking the Ford...with
a Major Load...of Garden!!!
{With Liz...and Miss. Scarlett's Help!}
Pat's  Booth...
will be Packed!!!!
I'm setting up...Wednesday...I think...
and stay through...Saturday!
Rain...or Shine!
See Ya There!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 
This Little Girl...
Sits...and watches...
Day in...and Day out...
In the Old...Kitchen...Cupboard...
oh my...if...she could only... talk....
: )

No comments: