Thursday, April 25, 2013

How...Do You...'Mend'...a Broken Heart?... you don't... You....Embrace...it... and...'The Journey'...that Brought it...to...You... : )

 
 
A...Beautiful...
Broken....
Heart....
Oh...My....
Hearts...
in...Hand...
oh my...
Yes... Jacquie....
Dad...
and...me...
we...'get it'....
What...an Amazing...Day...
I had Deliveries...
to make...
and... a Million...Miles...to cover...
but....was called...to Anna's House...
She is ...what some would call...an...
'Elderly' Woman
but...not by... me...
My Dear....Neighbor... May...
called me about her...a couple of weeks ago...
Said.... she had a friend...who...was very...ill... with cancer...
Advanced...in years...
who...needed to sell some of her...collections...
I was so...busy...with the Tag Sale...I couldn't get to Anna's...
Then...My Neighbor... showed up...at the Tag Sale...with...Anna...
I looked at Anna...and thought...
This...couldn't be the Woman...she had called about...
Her Spirit...was  So....Young...
and...Free!
I was Craaaaazy Busy.... when they stopped in...
We agreed to meet...in the next couple of weeks...
Then...this Morn...My Sweet...Friend...and Amazing...Sale...Bookkeeper...
Cindy...called...
it...was about...'Anna'...
asking...if....I could come...take a peek...
at some of  her...friend...Anna's... Treasures...
Cindy....turns out...is also...Close Friends...to Anna...
: )
{Interesting...as...Both...May...and Cindy...Live Far Apart...yet...
are...Angels...in my Life...}
I knew...
I had...to make time...
for...
Anna....
: )
After loading the truck...for deliveries...
I met...with Cindy....and Anna...
at Anna's....Lovely...Home...
Now...the Dr.'s tell Anna...
she has....cancer...in her liver... and adrenal glands...
I took one look...at Anna...
and said...
Straight...from...my Heart....
"You...Have Much Life..."...: )
{ I Have...No...Worries....about... Anna...}
She...is Amazing....
She is so...Strong... and Vibrant...
Anna... Wants...to Live...
and...as long as she... Believes...it...
Keeps...Looking Up...
and...
Trusts...
it will be...
Anna... is Strong....
 as I told her...
we are all... terminal...
all we have... is...this very moment...
So...
Embrace It!
I asked her... to Please... not let...Any Opinions...
Steal...her Joy....
She kept...apologizing...for her 'Collections'..
I asked her...to
 "quit"...
She Loves...her Treasures....
and...who cares...
after we are gone...
Someone...will
Call an Auctioneer...
They will be placed...in the right hands....
but...Today...
Love Them...
and...Enjoy them...
: )
When we went to the basement...
she handed me...
Hearts...
Beautiful...
Hearts....
I shared...with Cindy....
Whether...they know it...or not...
That...was a
 'Wink'...
I dropped one...
and it broke...
Anna said...
"Let me find...another...for you!"...
I said...
"It's This 'One'...
 that will always... mean the Most...to me...
I'll never forget...this...very...moment..."
Yes.. It was an...Amazing....Day...
I have Many...more Stories...from today....
That I will share....
Tomorrow...
So...Many...Miles...
So...Many...
Blessings...
Life...is...
Good...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 
 


No comments: