Thursday, April 25, 2013

New... Lines...? : ) ahhhh... No...Lines... : )

"She Couldn't Keep Her Colors....
Inside The Lines...
So...
She...
Drew...
New Lines"....
 
: )
Love This...
a Friend...posted it on FB last night...
I Simply....
Had to Share...
Life...is a Big...Coloring Book...
for me...
It's always been difficult...
Keeping...within 'The Lines'..
: )
and...yes...
I have drawn... many of my own...versions...
over the years...
I think...
That's where I'm at...in my Life...
I'm ready...to ....
go...Free Hand!
oh dear...: )
Yep...let the Wind... Kinda...
Blow me....
Around....
It's a Beautiful Day...
Filled with Sunshine...
and...Promise....
Hope You...Have a Day....
Filled with...
Sunshine...and Promise...
Smile...at Everyone... you Meet....
and...
Dance!!!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 


No comments: