Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It Takes...a Village... : ) A HUGE... 'THANK YOU'.... To Everyone...Who...Pushed...The Garden Party...OVER THE TOP!!!

Cindy N.
She is Wonderful....
Always...decked out...: )
She held down the Fort... Clerking...
That...is Such...Huge...Help...
Her Hubby, Tom... kept tracking me down...with 'Price Checks'....
They are such....Wonderful...Gifts!
This was Thursday...before the Sale...
It was...Major...Crunch...Time!
Mark called...en route...wanted to know...if we needed Food...
Uh....YEAH!!!!
We all...sat...in The Beautiful...Sunshine...and took a break....
What a Crew!
Mountain...Movers!!!
Pegadoo...
We were...Beyond...tired.... when this was taken...I could...barely...snap the camera....
at this point...we were walking in circles....
oh my....
Pal...Val... {she's gonna Kill me...for posting this image...: ) }
She came Bouncing in...with Plants...in Hand...and tore into the Green House...Cleaning...Fluffing...and Arranging...
oh my...
Even Miss. Scarlett....had Broom...in Hand : ) She swept the Green House Floor...getting all of the Grit...in it's Place!
Peg...worked non stop...
she never quit...we had Mountains....to get through....
after Liz and I moved...so many Big Pieces....Ripped and Tore....Everything...apart...
Yes...we were Tornadoes....
Peg...was a One Woman...Rescue Squad!
Lynn...and Lea...
They drove....an hour and a half...to come...Help...Pull the Lawn together...and set the tent....
oh my...
There were 'Sold'...Piles....Everywhere....on Day One....
Cars...and Trucks...lined up...to the Hi Way....
Thanks...to Everyone....
who...Attended!!!!
Thank You...Thank...You!!!!
 
Thanks....to Everyone.... who...came and Helped...so Very Much...
I told Peg...without her...and the Angels...It truly would have been...
'It Is...What It Is'....
At Opening...
I would have been sitting there... with a Corn Cob Pipe.... and telling Folks...
To Dig!!!!
When I sit back...and think...
I wonder...sometimes...why life...has to be so...
Hard...
The Struggles...
The Binds....Pressure....
 to...simply...survive...
Then...I reflect....
I think...The Lord...Knows....
If...Life...was Easy....
for the Old Hatter...
She'd sit...in the recliner...eat...M&M's....
and watch...Sponge Bob....
: )
He Holds...my Feet to The Fire....
Places...Mountains....in my Path...
and...while doing so....
Look...at The Blessings....he Places...in my Life....
Yes...He sends...Mountains...
But...
He also...sends...
The Mightiest...Mountain Climbers...
to Help me Conquer...them...
Yes...He Does....
These Folks...Ask...for Nothing...
They...Accept...Nothing...
They...Give....From...Their Hearts...and Backs....
You see....
It Truly...is...
All...About...
The Journey...
: )
Love to ya...
and...Thank You...to All...Who...Attended...
Angels....
Thank...You...
Barb C.
{Thanks...from the Bottom of my Heart....
Peg...Liz...Lynn...Lea... Val...Cindy N., Tom...John...Justin...Mark...
Bud... Brandon....Steph...Eddie...
Miss. Scarlett....
My...Angels...}
{We'll be doing it all...Again....Memorial Day Weekend!
That...will be a BIG...One....oh my...: ) }
 
 


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hard to believe this past weekend is over already. It was so much fun and just the neatest of treasures were found! Now, dear Barbara, get back on the road again because you're going to have to work really hard to make May's sale as special as April's was! (No pressure-lol).

Elisha said...

One of these days I'm gonna drive the whole way across the state for this;) what a treasure hunt

Simply Iowa said...

Cindy...Cindy...Cindy...
No PRESSURE!!!!
YIKES!!!
My Tail Feathers...are on FIRE!!!
Love Ya!
and...
Thank...YOU!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Elisha!...We'd LOVE to Have Ya!!! Tons of Great Antiquing....in the Area!!!! You could spend a Weekend!
Lots going on...over the 4th of July...and Memorial Day Weekend!!! Come...Visit!!!!
Wear Your Grubbies...and Bring a TRUCK!!!! : )
Love to Ya!
Barb C.