Friday, April 19, 2013

1/2 PRICE DAY SATURDAY!!! At Estate SALE!!!!

Oh My!
We Had a BUSY Day Two...: )
Saturday is 'Half Price Day'!!!!
Come...Scoop Up The Bargains!
There's Still... Loads of Great Stuff!!!
{Man...There was...A Lot...of Great Stuff!!!!}
Folks that were here...today...
Shoppin'... 
said they will be Waiting in Line...
in the Morn!
{and...I Believe 'em!!!}
: )
It's Gonna be a Craaaazy.... Busy...Busy...Day!!!!
Sale runs...
8 'til 2!!
no early sales...: )
Thanks...so Much to Cindy...Tom and Bud...
and...all the Lovely Folks...who kept...coming....and coming!
See Ya...in The Morn!!!
{Bless Their Hearts!!! It was Snowing...and Windy...This Morn! It didn't Matter...
These Folks...are TUFF!!!!}
{They're...'Iowans'... oh...yeah... : ) }
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
 { 700 Church St. Fairfax, Iowa 52228 }
Sorry if you called....I get No Reception...at The Sale!


2 comments:

cindy said...

It is done! It was fun! I am beat! Did you use the rice bag or did your neck hold out ok??

Simply Iowa said...

I Forgot...The Rice Bag!!!! {Left my Purse...there...TOO!!!! Had to go back!!!! : ) }
I'm picking up Tables...Monday Night!
I'll Grab it!!!
{Wish I Had it NOW.... I...am...a mess...this morn...I hope... I can make it through the show...}
Thanks...for EVERYTHING!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! : ) : ) : )