Friday, April 26, 2013

Rest...in...a Little...Peace... : ) George Jones....

Just...saw...
George Jones... passed away...
Today...
oh my...
What a Gift... he was to Music...
He was a Cooool Cat!
Love...to ya...
George...
See..ya later...: )
Save...a Little...of that...
Whew!
White Lightnin'!!!!...
for me...
: )
Barb C.

{I loved the story...about George....
{ One...of Many...Great...'No Show Jones'....
Stories... : ) }
His first wife... pulled all of the keys...to every car... so he couldn't get...a little...
'Shine...
{legal 'Shine...}
However... she forgot about the key...to the riding...lawn mower....: )
George...drove for over an hour... on his Rider....
to...get a little... 'Shine...
Yes... George...was a 'Character'...
I have Loved him...since I was a Child...
Loved...Loved...Loved...
His second wife....
Tammy Wynette....
Yep... they are...
Together... Again!
: )
The Music... in Heaven...
Is...
Simply...
Divine....
: )
Can't...wait...
To Hear It! }


No comments: