Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The...Other Way....Around....

It was a stressful... day yesterday...
in my....tiny...corner of the world...
for so many reasons...
and it was a long one...
Had...a lot...spinning through my....head....
It was late...when I visited with Peg....
started... to bed...after our visit...
I  was... hurting....
Inside...and Out...
{that's when the enemy...Loves to Play...}
What he didn't foresee...
is...my Faith...
Yes...I am hurting...
but... instead...of being totally knocked...to the ground...
at the end...of the day...
I Stood Up!
Through My Hands...in The Air!
Shouted to The Lord....
and...Demanded...Him...
to Take Over!!!
I'll Fight....Every Battle...
With Him!
With....Him.... 'for' Us...
Who...can be Against Us....
Yes...I came up...Swingin'!
Then...woke up this morn...to yesterday's news...
about Boston....
Again... I have Faith....
Choose...Not....to watch any more of it...
I Pray...for all of the Beautiful... Bostonians ....
but...refuse...to let the news...give.... the evil... Fuel....
I know...the perpetrator.... will be caught.... and dealt with....
and... The Hand of God... is with...
those...who Suffer...
What I didn't write about...yesterday....
were...The Angels....
: )
Bud...has been a Whirl Wind!
Cindy and Tom....
Helped and Helped...
Bart...and his Family...
brought tables....
Liz and Nick...have been such...help...over the last many days....
Even tho...Liz and Nick...had been through...so much... with Miss. Scarlett...
I was surprised to see...Nick pull in...at the estate...
late...in the afternoon...
Those Kids...had little rest...yesterday...
and...their Hearts... were strained....
I asked what he was doing there...
{I was shocked...}
He stood in the door... and said...
"I'm here..to help you ...: )"....
I said....
"You...need to be Home... with that Beautiful...Child...
Snuggle....Kiss and Hold Her!!! and watch Sponge Bob! : )"
{Miss. Scarlett's Fave!}
He....fell into my arms...and wept....
Angels...
Like...the Angels...in Boston...
who ran to Help....Everyone!
oh my...
Yes...there is an evil...one...
But...There are...Army's...
of Angels...
If we give evil...a toe hold...
he'll take it...
But...if we Stand Up!
When Times...are So...Incredibly...Hard...
evil...doesn't stand...a chance....
You know...as I sit here....
writing...
I'm thinking...about the Place...I have been...
throughout... this last week...
A Home...I didn't want to be at...in the beginning...
That...I knew... somehow...would have...
'Blessings'...
a Home... where a Spiritual...Woman....
had created a Sanctuary...filled with...Love....
Filled with...Hearts...of every shape....and size...
  Positive....
Everything....
I felt...my Dad...sooooo Close....at hand...
I saw...Peg...in soooo many of Jackie's...treasures...
it was as if... they were Best Friends!
Liz...fell in Love with Jackie.... from the Moment...she stepped through the Door!!!
Said...how much...she would have LOVED Her!!!
Over and over... I have been... Amazed....
You see....
The Lord knew...
what would be coming....our way...
He made Sure... I was exactly...where I needed to be...
to weather...this Storm...
for myself...and...Loved Ones....
Yes...He Suited me...with Armor...
so... when the evil one... came in...to attack...
I had the Strength....
to direct him...
To The Man...
who...Has...
said...to him...
"Go Ahead....Make...My...Day"...
Love to You...and to all who Suffer...today...
Keep Smiling...
and...Look Up....
Barb C.
{I had a neighbor... ask me... {in a bewildered sort of way...}
last night...
Why...I was chosen to do this sale...
I stood there...
and didn't have an answer...
except...
 "They needed me"
Guess what....
It was the Other Way...around...: )
and...
I'll be sharing that...with her...: ) }

I have found... evil... feeds on negativity....
it's a Joy Stealer!!!!
I Will....Not...Have...Any of It....
Near Me....
There is...Positive.... Everywhere...if You Seek It!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: