Monday, April 8, 2013

A...Most...Wonderful...Garden Party....Day...Three..: )

Beginning..at 4:30 a.m.
Ending...
Just a bit...after Midnight...
I enjoyed....Everything....
from...Awesome...Treasures...to Kolaches.....
Great....Friends....Old...and New....
Children...and...Grand Children....
Yes...
It was....a Good....Day....
Thanks...to All.... who Participated!
It was a Busy...Busy Day!
Thanks...to Brandon...for sticking around...and helping me load....
Customers....Heavy...Stuff...and reset....Displays!
Bud and Renate... popped in...around Closing Time....
Visited...and...enjoyed the Green House....
Then...my Pal, Ray... called....and was heading our way...from Chicago....
We all had a Nice...Visit!
and...Supper!
Today... I'm putting things away....and packing for What Cheer Flea Market....the first weekend in May...
Pat...{Privy House Antiques... Burlington, Iowa }....asked if I'd like her spot again....she has a conflicting show...
and...I would!
It was soooo much Fun....last year!
Why Not???
Then...Gold Rush!!!
Mother's Day Weekend...!!!
but...
Tomorrow...I'm beginning to Tag...
An Estate Tag Sale.... in Fairfax...
There is...A Lot... of....Nice Stuff!
The Sale...will be April 18th, 19 and 20th!
as soon as lock that house up...at 5...
on the 20th...
I'm jumping in the car...and heading to Chicago!!!!
To The Chicago Botanic Garden Antique Fair....
I am...Looking...Sooooo Forward...to being...INSPIRED!!!!
and...finding...the Hi Way....
Love...to Ya!
Barb C,
 
Mmmmmm....
Homemade...
Kolaches!!!!!!
at The Crack of Dawn!!!
 
Brandon rode Shotgun....on the Early Morning.....Antiquing Run...
I had to be Open...by Noon....
and...we were an hour from Home.... So...we Moved Fast!!!
 
Ate my Lunch....at  9:30....a.m. headed...back....to The Rabbit Hole...: )
 
Hooked up...with Lynn and Lea.....left bids with 'em....
The Auction...was Tuff.... Things went High....
But...we all came home...with some Fun....Treasures!
Thanks...to Them...So Much...for bringing...the Auction Treasures...Home!
I was...Happy....we found Homes...for their Treasures...at The Garden Party....as well...
They sure Helped...get it Pulled together!!!!
 

 
Liz and Miss Scarlett...popped out.... it was Great.to see them....: )
Miss. Scarlett...goes in for Surgery  on the 15th....Please...keep her...in your Prayers...: )
 
 

No comments: