Thursday, April 18, 2013

ESTATE SALE!!!! 700 CHURCH STREET FAIRFAX!!! Opens at 8 a.m.! BRING an...UMBRELLA!!!! Yes...: ) It's Rain...or...Shine! : )

Oh...My...
Mark and I were pricing...Garden Pieces...
{Hundreds...of 'em... in The Cold....Cold Rain...}
this afternoon...
I...was writing...and tagging...
He...was Shivering...
Holding...the Umbrella...
: )
oh my...
There is Soooo Much Stuff!!!
and...tags..will not stick....
so...Mark will be shooting some prices...from the hip....outside...
we'll be doing the same...inside...
oh my...
This House... is....Loooooaded...
oh my...
It has Poured....rain... today...
Thunder...Lightning...
{it's...actually...quite...Beautiful...: ) }
Not...so Pretty...when you are standing... in it...tho... : )
It's...
Flooding....all over...
The Ditches...look like...Lakes!
I drove around the Pasture... several times...
just now...to make sure...Scout's Field...wasn't Flooding...
It's hard to see...and the water...comes up...so fast...
so far...so...good...
Yes...The Tag Sale...
is...Rain or Shine!!!
Wear your Waders!
and...
Bring...an...
Umbrella!!!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.


No comments: