Sunday, April 28, 2013

the 250 mile... 'Journey'... : )

 
It was a Crazy...Day!
Just...got Home...
Had some Sweet Folks pop in....
and do a little...Shoppin'...
and...a Dear...Man...bring...some Awesome...Treasures....
around the Noon Hour....
then...around 2:00...a Gal phoned...from near the MO. Line....
Said she had some things...for sale....
I bailed in the Ford...
and drove...
and drove...
She had some...very nice...things...
but...sadly....nothing...I needed....
: (
So...The Ford and I came home...
empty....
It was all good...
I enjoyed...the drive....
a Beautiful...Day!
and...
The Hi Way...is my Beloved...Friend!
Then...Bart called...
while I was enroute
and...less than 10 minutes...from my door...
I found...some...Wonderful...Treasures...: )
oh my....
I guess... I need...to stay a little closer...to Home...: )
Seems...this is where I always find...the Gnarliest Stuff...!
I'm looking at a Mess...of Gnarliness...in the morn....at two separate stops....
: )
Close....to Home!
Life...is Good!
{There's gonna be some...'FUN'...Surprises...
at The Memorial Day Weekend Sale....}
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Cindy....What Cheer Flea Market is advertised for Friday through Sunday...
but...Folks are setting up...all week....
and...for 2.00 you can shop...during the week....
I always like to shop there...on Thursday and Friday....
{I go Both Days! So Much...keeps rolling in...!}
I'm setting up....Thursday...I think....Maybe...Wednesday....
depending on the weather...
It's Rain or Shine...and...there is Much...Shopping...inside Buildings...
which...is where I will be..: ) }
I see a 'Pattern'...here...
I bought this....Amazing... Table Lamp... from my Friend... this...early afternoon...
What is it...about....Vintage Lighting....with me....these days?
Love...It!!!!
I have a Sweeeeeet load...in...and on the Ford...from Bart...
but...This.... is One of My Favorite...Treasures....
of the Day....!!!
It's a Hand Forged...Boot Scraper...from an Old...Gnarly...
 Farm House....near Clarence, Iowa...
 
Love...all of the Detail....
This must date....from the mid 1800's...
It's like a piece...of Art...
Wonderful....

1 comment:

cindy said...

Thanks for the What Cheer update-Tom and I plan on coming Friday afternoon so maybe we'll run into you.