Saturday, April 13, 2013

Unity...

A Dear Friend... thought of me...when he was
ready to sell his Victorian Kitchen Clocks...
I slipped over to see him.... yesterday....morn...
We Both...Love this one.... so...
: )
{They are All...Lovely...}
This one...has Three Little Birds...
sitting at a Bird Bath...
at the Crown...
It's Name...
Fittingly...
is..
"Unity"...
Love...It...
Hope You...have a Most.....
Beautiful....Day...
filled with...
Togetherness...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
Heading back to The Estate Sale...
Images...this eve...
: )

2 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Hello old friend, boy I tried like crazy to get up there last week...RATS...but I'll try to make it soon, woulda loved to come to the open house, I'm sure it was wonderful...awesome clock btw, I have a thing for clocks too, go figger!

The Wild Thing...lol

Simply Iowa said...

Hey...Wild Thing!
I know...Life is Always Craaaazy...for Us... Gypsies...
and...It's...All Good...
Love Ya..
See Ya... when...I see ya...
Love...Love...Love...
You...
: )
Barb C.