Thursday, April 18, 2013

Estate Sale.... 700 Church Street.... Fairfax, Iowa... Day...One...: ) Two...to Go!!!!

Ahhhh...
The Journey...
What an...Amazing 'One'...It was....: )
Had a Grrrrreat Day!!!
Yes...it was Rainy...Cold... Windy...
But...Folks came Out!
and...Loved...Jackie's... Treasures...
Thanks...to Everyone...
who Braved...the Weather...
: )
It was Such...a Blessing....
Seeing Folks... come...and appreciate... her things...: )
Mark...Cindy... Bud...Liz...and Miss. Scarlett...
were my...
Angels....
I am still...struggling... with this....
Crazy...Pinched...Nerve... in my neck...
I...Truly...don't Know...what I would do... without them....: )
It...was a Journey... meeting with Jackie's.. Friends....
Today....
they were...so... very....sad...
as they walked through... her...
Home...
I...Understand...
I...Truly...do...
but...
I told them...
I have done.... many...Estate...Sales...
and... I Hurt...
when I take them on... 
It...Pains...me...
The Sorrow... I feel....
but... this one...
Lifted me...
Jackie... is...Pure....Light...
I...asked them... to Please....
not... be sad....
She...is...in a Better Place....
She...is at...Peace....
I can Feel it....
: )
oh my...
: )
Much...Went to Loving...Appreciative......Homes....today...
: )
So Much...to Find...Homes...: )
Sale Runs....
8 'til 8...
Tomorrow....
8 'til 2....
Saturday...
Come...Visit...
Love...to ya..
Barb C.
'Heart...in...Hand'...  )

{I couldn't play...the song...I was Moved to... ... tonight...
 'Love Lifted Me'...
 Kenny Rogers...
for lead....
so...
I put it on FB...
: )
Yes...
Love the Lines...
they seem... so appropriate...
"Love Lifted Me...
Love...Lifted Me...
When Nothing Else Would Do...
Love...
Lifted Me!"...
: )


 
 


No comments: