Saturday, April 13, 2013

Estate Tag Sale...Tip...of the Iceberg... : ) oh my....

Budwardo...Liz and I... have been Moving Mountains....
There is Sooooo Much...Great Stuff!
Lovely... Pieces....
we haven't begun... on the Basement... or Barn...
{You...Have...No...Idea....}
Bud and I...gathered...Piles...of Darling....Lawn Ornaments...this Morn...
that were Sprinkled...throughout....
Jackie's... Beautiful Gardens....
{I look...at her...beloved... Spring...Flowers...
popping...up...for the very first time...since...she went away...
oh my... Jackie... was a Yard Bird...
Her...Garden...will...miss her...}
The Barn...is Full...of her...Lawn Ornaments...
and...Embellishments...
oh my...
oh...my...
{I put...'Make you Feel My Love'... on as lead...
I'm...tired...this eve...
and...hurting...
{really....really...hurting...}
This...song...Soothes... every...Part...of my Being...: )
I pulled my...shoulder and neck...out...
  have been gimping...the last couple of days...
Thanks...to Budwardo...and Liz...
{and...Miss. Scarlett...she has been such...a Wonderful....Child....
So...Well...
Behaved...
She is Such...a Little...Lady...: )
She goes in...for her surgery... Monday Morn...
Please...
keep her...in your Prayers...: ) }
They...All...have helped...so...very much....: )
I also...
Think...tonight...of Jackie...
as I'm sipping a glass...of wine...
I feel...so very Blessed...to have gotten to know her...
Not....personally...
Face...to Face...
but...
I...have gotten to 'Know'... her...
through...the Things...she...Loved...
What...a Wonderful....Soulful....Woman...
yes..
I feel...Blessed...
: )
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.
{don't jump...on me...for moving...Big Cupboards...
 I think...I did this...carrying in...groceries...
or...letting Polly out...
the Old Gal...tends to give me a
Yank...
when I least...expect it...
ZING!}
There are Piles...of the Most...Beautiful....Rocks...
Wine...Anyone?
Oh My...
I Thought...I...had the Market Cornered...on Beautiful Stemware!!!
ahhh.
not so much....
: )
Wish I would have known Jackie....
She...and I...
Love Our Wine!
we...would have had...some... Great...Conversations....: )
Jackie's Books...are INCREDIBLE!!!!
Modern...and...Wonderful....
I'd LOVE to have them...ALL!!!
Lovely...Lovely....Treasures...
There are...sets....and sets...of Beautiful....Dinnerware....
oh my...
She had...a Wonderful...Eye....
Bud and I sorted...and sorted....
 and Sorted...today...
This... is Truly....
the Tip...of the Iceberg!!!!!!!!!!
Everything...is Clean... and...Beautiful....
Wowza!

No comments: