Friday, April 12, 2013

The...Journey...

 
This...is my...little collection...of 'Hearts'...
Everything...from leaves...to...aluminum scraps...
I find them...exactly....when I need to...
Dad...passed away... on Friday the Thirteenth of February...1987...
I had baked him...a Valentines...cake... in the shape...of a Heart...
and...gave it to him...on the 12th....
He had been in a Fire...and...basically... died... trying to extinguish it...
in the wee hours...of the 13th...
I couldn't go back... to the place it happened...
John went...
When he came home...he said...
"Everything...was burned...beyond recognition...
 but...the Funniest thing...
There was a Half eaten...Heart Shaped Cake...
 sitting...in the middle... of the room...
that was...Untouched...
Like...someone...had just...set it there...."
He didn't...know... I had taken that...to Dad...
Yes...
Me...and Hearts...
they....go...Way....Back...: )
 
 
We headed to Jackie's...
Estate...today...
Liz...Miss. Scarlett...Cindy...{who knows Jewelry }
and Budwardo...
We...have to Get Movin'...
so many things...to price...
I always... get... pulled in...
I immerse...myself... into...'things'...
oh my...
The Soulful...things...
speak...to me..
and...Will...Not...
be ignored...
I ran across a little... music box...
today...
that...no longer plays...
turned it over...
saw the tune...it was to play...
"Somewhere My Love....Lara's...Theme"
You see...
There may have been Thousands...of Music Boxes...
that play...
"Somewhere My Love"...
Few...
Very...
Few...
that played...
"Lara's Theme"
That...was Dad's... Favorite Song...
I had it play...Over...and Over...
at his Funeral...
Nothing Else...
Just...
"Somewhere My Love... Lara's Theme"
{The Organist said ...she could only find.... "Somewhere My Love"
I said...
"That won't do...It Has...to have 'Lara's Theme'...
She found it...Thankfully....}
Then...Liz brought up...from Jackie's... Art Stash...
Fragments...
of Broken Glass... Metal... Stone...
Jackie had gathered...
that each.... formed...
a Heart...
oh my...
If someone... wanted to Pierce... my Heart...
That...
would Do It!!!
It's all... so...Uncanny...
yet...
I'm not...sad...
Jackie... was Very...Close to God...
She...was...Tuned In....
I can...Feel it...
See It...
In Everything...she and her...Beloved...
Placed... Perfectly...
Throughout...Their...Home...
I can Feel.. The Beautiful...
Spirituality....
yes...
Many...God Winks...
on this...Journey...
{If...you Only Knew....
how...I was Pulled {Dragged...}
into this..
Made...Every Excuse....Not...to do this Sale....
yet...
I knew...
in my Heart...
I Had...
to...}
Yes...
There are...Blessings...
so...very...many...
Blessings...
More...than my Heart...can Hold....
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Images... tomorrow...} 
{The 'Somewhere My Love... Lara's Theme' songs...I have played...are all...I had to draw from...
wish... you could hear... the Best....versions..
but...I Hope... you get the thought... : ) }
The Theme Song...from this Amazing Movie...
Dad's...Favorite...
I found this old Album...a few years ago...
now... need a Turn Table...to play it...
Love the Cover...
This...was...a Beautiful...Movie...

 
 


No comments: