Monday, November 21, 2022

Yeah.... Boy.


Oh...My!!
: )
: )
: )

More FB Memories.
<3
{It was nice to see...today, not All FB Memories are Ugly.
Only the ones...since Fairfax, and IDOT, came into my life.
It's Great To See...some Beauty, from 'Before'.}
<3
Oh my Goodness.
Below, is my All Time Favorite Christmas Display, at
The Rabbit Hole.
: )
<3
Makes me Smile...every time it pops up!!!!!
: )
<3


Remember...sitting next to that old, old...
Tin Bathtub, gazing into it...while sittin' on the Old...Worn Velvet, Organ Stool, sippin' wine, in the evenings, after I closed...
wishing those were Real Bubbles, and I could Dive In!!!
Hahahahaha!

<3


Had 'Santa Baby'...{Eartha Kitt's Version...of Course}
On Repeat, as I set This...
'Display'.
; )

Yeah... Boy!!!
; )
Hahahahaha!!!


The Chandelier...
Candles...
Pastel Christmas Ornaments...that, reminded me so...
of
BUBBLES!!!
: )
Big, Silver Tray, holding Wine Glasses, and...More Candles.
{John Rolled His Eyes...when I'd Gush about It!! : ) }

What could be Better, to an old Taurus, than Beautiful...'Christmas', that...crossed over to a 
'Bubble Bath'!!!
Hahahahaha!!
Not Much!!
<3



Priceless.
<3




Love...Love...Love, this Old Stove.
<3
Somehow, whatever I cook, or bake...with it, tastes better, than with any other stove I've used in my life.
<3
: )

When I prepare Holiday Meals with it, 
{Get's Crazy!! 
Not much room in the Kitchen, Tiny, Gas Oven... All Burner's Are Full Throttle, Wide Open!! }
I wonder...what Thanksgiving, Christmas...and Easter Meal's were like when the Old...Stove, was new, back in the early 1900's.
<3
What kind of Food was prepared on, and in it.
What...were the 'Kitchen Conversations' like, back then.

I, have a pretty good idea.
: )
Pretty much the same, as we always had, and have.
In this house, at least.
: )
'Modern'...has never 'fit' well...here.
: )
<3
'Simple',
 always has.
<3



Yeah...
Pretty much, whatever I 'cook', either came from memory of Mom's Awesome Cooking Skills, <3
Year's of Creating, myself...
or...
from late 1800's Cook Books.
: )

'They' Knew How To Cook.
<3
: )
With 'Real' Food!!
; )

Wonderful...
Memories.
<3

Glad they popped up, today.
<3
I, don't like to post anything 'Christmas'...before Thanksgiving.
but, was Happy...to See Them, today.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: