Friday, November 18, 2022

Don't You Even... Go There.


those are the words, I directed to Councilwoman Pacha, time, and again...
when she Gasped, when I brought up... Fairfax's Trail Plans, at City Council Meetings.
oh my.
They All Denied Them.
Over...and Over...and. Over.
until 
it was all Done.
Marianne, Councilwoman...too.
: (
Used to be my friend, 'Friend'. No More.

Our Family...has been Butchered, and Raped...
all, for a Trail...for Fairfax, Iowa... where they all refused to conduct a Safety Study.
Our Home... has Flooded 14 times, since IDOT, and Fairfax...in my opinion...
 Colluded. 

What do I know?
I'm just an old woman.
I'm just an old widow, grandma.
: )

Here's what I Know.
I'm Marion Conner's Daughter.
Beware.
<3

The Truth...is Yet To Come.
Stay Tuned.





 

No comments: