Thursday, November 3, 2022

Time.


Time...
is
 Too Slow... for those who wait.
Too Swift...for those who fear.
Too Long...for those who grieve.
Too Short... for those who rejoice,
but...
for those who Love, 
Time...is,
Eternity.

Henry Van Dyke.

Learned last week while I was working on The Midwest Show....
Cousin Duffy's Daughter, Betty Price, had passed away, very suddenly.
Betty was just a year older than Son, Justin.
38.

Sandy, Betty's Mother...passed away at a very young age, as well.
I remember seeing Duffy, at Sandy's funeral, with his little Girls, at the time...brushing their hair, and consoling them.

I didn't know Betty, well. but...know, like her Dad...she Loved Hounds, and was very tender hearted.

Betty's Celebration of Life, is this evening. 
I'm headed that way, soon.

My heart is broken...for Cousin, Duff...and his Family.
It was all I could do...to get through last weekend.
Couldn't allow it to enter my head.
Can't imagine what they are all going through.
Especially...Duffy.
Hope, and Pray, I never do.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.
All we can do, is be grateful for the time we have at this moment.
Be grateful...for those who are here, with us, in this moment. 

Prayers for All. 

Barb C.




No comments: