Sunday, November 20, 2022

Some Things... never change. Ever.

Oh...my.
: )
<3

Went to Dear Neighbor, Kathleen McNamara's Celebration of Life, yesterday.
<3
Kathleen was such a Special...Person.
<3
When I hear 'Fighting Irish', I think of Kathleen.
<3
Her Brother, David...and I have been Friends for Decades.
We share The Love of Old Clocks.
; )
I remember the last conversation I had with Kathleen.
We were sitting under John's Old Oak.
We were discussing the 'wrongfulness'.
Kathleen asked me...if, I couldn't find...something 'good', in all of this mess.
I, thought about it...for a minute, looked over what the IDOT had done to us... then replied...
"Nope."

Kathleen couldn't either.
She lived this all...first hand, too.

Kathleen was an Amazing Woman.
So Grateful...to have known her.
<3

Today... attended our Grandson, Kyler's... 5th. Birthday Party.
<3

No images.
When I was climbing in a Hot, Hot....Bubble Bath, this morning...
 my Android Phone, decided to take a 'Dip', too.
; )

I rescued him...Quickly.
He's been dryin' out...all day.
: )
Seems to be working, tonight...
captured a few screenshots, tonight...posted them below.
'Memories.'
: )
Some Things...Never Change.
<3

John's first wife, Billie, is sending me images from Kyler's Party.
: )





No... that hasn't changed.
Still...the same.
; )






Oh MY!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Same. Same.... Same.
<3


Always, Always.
<3
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: