Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Movin' In!!


Above is what the building we're setting up in for Junk Jubilee Jingles looks like, before we all get started.
; )

We're heading there...this mornin'.
; )

Have a few Treasures to throw on, yet...this morning.
Helper, Brandon...and Grandson, Justin...are coming as well.
; )
I'll be driving back and forth, long....days ahead.
Oh My!!
: )

Got what I could, done...yesterday, but...the election kinda had me twisted.
Glad...it's mostly Over.
: )



So Enjoy... Junk Jubilee Jingles.
'Christmas'
<3


I leave Christmas out, here and there...in the House, year around.
: )

Pal, Charlie...gave me the little tree, above...many years ago.
: )

Charlie was cleaning up...after an Auction...and found the tiny little tree, on the ground in the dirt.
<3
Charlie rescued it, for me...knowing how Much...I love Gnarly Old Christmas!!!
It's one of my Very Favorite little trees.
<3
'Survivor'.
<3

We're going to load another early 1900's Wooden Carousel Horse on The Ford, this morning.
Probably grab a few concrete Statues, as well.
I need to cut some Greenery, for the booth, before we leave.
: )

Better Get To It!!

Hopefully have a few images, tonight.
: )

Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea...will be bringing some VERY Cool...Farm Pieces, for The Simply Iowa Booth!!
<3
; )
Oh Boy!!!


Several Folks have been reaching out to me...wondering if I have a Sleigh, this year.
I do not.
Usually...there are several for sale at Junk Jubilee Jingles...tho!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: