Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Junk Jubilee Jingles.... just the bones.


What a Day.
Oh...my.
; )

We got a bit later start...than we'd wished, today.
Then...with the Des Moines traffic, The Boys, Brandon, and Justin 'J'...lost sight of me, and The Ford Truckasaurus.
I tried calling Brandon, when I lost sight of them...in The Ford.
No answer.
{Brandon's phone had slipped behind the seat. He couldn't find it, to answer it.}
Oh...my.
They got lost, very...
in Des Moines.
{Wasn't too concerned. Helper, Brandon...has been to JJ, many times, helping.}

I was inside the building, at JJJ, waiting for them.
They called me, when they were so lost, and found the phone.
I tracked them down...but, oh my...it wasn't easy.
Thank God...for GPS on my phone. <3 
They were Miles...Off Course.
<3


What Amazing Helpers, They Are.
<3
We made quick work...of the booth, once we all got back to the Fairgrounds.
The Bones...are set.
: )


Tomorrow, I'm on my own.
Totes, and totes...to unpack.
Load's and Load's...of Fluffing to do.
: )
Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea...will be bringing some of Their...Loveliness.
Farm...Gnarliness.
<3

I...gotta tell ya, I'm kinda weary tonight.
oh my,
Long... Day.
Received a call enroute to Des Moines, from Fairfax, City Hall, that was unsettling.
: (
{Fairfax, and IDOT 'stuff' oh my.}
Makes me smile, and shake my head.
: (

Seems every Junk Jubilee Show, something 'happens'...concerning Them.
: (

Bless their hearts.
Left a message with Josey Wales.
We'll see what he thinks about it all.

Just got Home...a few minutes ago, have to be back in Des Moines, early...as I can.
I will have to say... Justin's Ford Truckasaurus makes better Time...than The FUSO.
: )
He pulls that Trailer, like it's Nothin'.
; )

I...
Dig That.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Posted my Favorite... Tune, above, that Always...brings my blood pressure...down... down...down, to almost normal, after such a day.
Some Folks... do Yoga, to unwind.
I sip Sauvignon Blanc... and listen to Walker Hayes. }
: )

No comments: