Saturday, November 19, 2022

Grain Must Be Ground...to Make Bread. It's The Weights of The Old Grandfather Clock...that Keep It Running.


So True.
Not much fun...being ground up, tho.

I've been going through Blog Posts, researching...for The Book, along with some other things I will be addressing.
oh my.
Reliving this IDOT/Fairfax...Mess, was painful.
Is...Painful.
Very.



Going back to the days, I actually, so....foolishly, trusted them.
Oh my.
What a Fool...I was.

Seeing we're no better off now, concerning all of the flooding, than we've been...since they completed this mess.

The Broken...Promises.
Breached Contracts...
The Lies.
oh my.

Received a call from City Hall, yesterday.
'Death By a Thousand Cuts'... just like Pal, Stephanie was afraid of, long ago.
The pieces are all beginning to Fit together.
I capture videos at every Council Meeting, I attend.
Did, last Tuesday, as well.

oh...my.
{Fairfax City Hall... refuses to record them, or have a live feed....like every other town around us.
 I won't post Tuesdays, just yet. When I do, and you see it, you'll understand why...they don't put them out there, for The Public to see. }

It sickens me. 
but...
There were many, many... Blessings.


Dad has been on my heart so much, lately.
When I was thinking about the 1978 car accident, I remember telling the Nurse in the ER, that I  was worried about Dad coming to the hospital.

She, said... "Are you are worried he'll be angry with you, about the car being wrecked."
: )

"No... : ) "
I told her.
{Dad...didn't care about a 'car'.}

"I can't let my Dad see me this way. He can't take it."
Asked her to please...clean me up a little.
: )
They had me locked down tight on the gurney.
I was cut up...covered in blood, and glass.

Throughout my life, when I was Young, I've been beaten up pretty good.
Once, in front of Dad... a Big Mare, kicked me.
Both Barrels to my ribs.
She sent me sailing about 15 feet, then, flat on my back.
Knocked the wind out of me.
Couldn't catch my breath.
until...
I saw the horror, in Dad's face.
I scrambled Quickly...to my feet, and reassured Dad, I was 'Fine!!'.
: )
{Lord, knows...I wasn't. but, Dad would've melted down, if he knew how hurt I was. I, couldn't Take...That. 
To me... seeing his Hurt, and Worry... Tears, were far worse, than what The Mare delivered. <3}

The Kind...Nurse, at the hospital...quickly got tape out, and started pulling the fine glass from my face, and eyelids.
She washed me up, best she could...before Dad arrived.
<3

He...still melted.
<3
Nothing...like he would've...had The Kind Nurse, not done that quick 'Clean Up'.
: )
I remember her winking at me...as I gave her a 'Thumbs Up'.
: )

I often wonder...what Dad would think about the Fairfax, and IDOT Shenanigans.
As Much...as I Miss Him, I'm glad he can't see this.
Well... maybe, he can.
<3
Guess...I'm grateful, I... can't see his face watching me being 'ground to make bread'.
This would be too much, for Dad to witness. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





No comments: