Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Done... and, Done.


Took Justin Jr. to get his hair cut this morning, then...we stopped by Fairfax, Iowa, City Hall...
to 
VOTE!!
; )
Justin will be 13, on November 13, so...thought this would be a good time to show him the Process...of Voting.
<3

Was Pleasantly Surprised By The TURNOUT...in Fairfax!!
: )

Folks of Every Walk of Life...were at City Hall.
Young Parents, toting their Darling Babies, in their carriers, to Elderly Folks, using canes.
<3

I was So Proud!!
<3

We don't know, at this point where this election is going.
It, may well...not go the way, I'd like to see it.
That doesn't matter.
What truly matters, to me, is that People are Participating.

Time will tell...on the rest.
It always does.

I've voted the way my heart, conscience...and research, have guided me.
That's all I can do.
; )
'Trust'...and 'Truth', Matter to me.

Grateful...we live in a Country, where we have The Opportunity.

Love to Ya!
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: