Thursday, November 10, 2022

a... 'snippet' of The Simply Iowa Booth, at Junk Jubilee Jingles.


Well...
It's about done.
; )

These Events, Take a Village.
So Incredibly Grateful to Farmer Friends, Lynn...and Lea.
Oh...My Lord.
They Helped me So...Today!!
<3
Brought some Amazing Pieces, as Well!!!
: ) : ) : )
<3





Cath...and Eron, were Lovin' on Justin's Ford Truckasaurus, tonight. 
; )
<3

What's Not To LOVE.... Baby!!
Hahahahaha!!!
: )
<3
They BOTH Have AMAZING Booths, at JJJ.
; )
See 'Simply Iowa', on FB, for many more images of a few of The Great Booths, Here!!
I, didn't have time to get to everyone.
Oh My.
Such a Cool Event!!
; )


Hahahahaha!!!
; )

My Friend, Deb, 'Rubbish to Rubies', is AMAZING!!
<3
Wait 'til Ya See The Sign I'm Takin' HOME, Deb Created!!
; )
<3


Perfect.
It's going to find a place in my bedroom.
: )

Late Night...
Early Mornin'!!
: )

Remember, these Vendors Re-Stock...Daily.
; )
Oh...dear!!!
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Note. The 'Simply Iowa' Sign, is Not for Sale.
It's our Logo.
; )
A Dear Friend created it for us, over 20 years ago. <3 }

No comments: