Saturday, November 5, 2022

Parties... All Day. and...Night, Oh...my.


Miss. Vivi's Birthday, is Today!!
Number 3.
oh my.
: )

Liz, and Adam held Vivi's Party at The Fun Station.
: )
It was Crazy!!


Liz sent me this picture of them as they were heading Home...this afternoon.
: )

All of the Kids had So Much Fun!!
<3
There were Many Kids, and Adults...at Vivi's Party.
It was like herding Cats...trying to get images.
oh my.
Everyone should be Tuckered Out.
; )


Miss. Meadow, {left at the top...in the above image}
Climbed to The Top...of Every Wall!!
WOW!!
She even climbed to the Top of The Bean Pole!!
WOW!!

She's only 6. I was in awe.
<3

Now...heading to meet with a group of Cousins, Nieces, and Nephew, Jimmy..., my Mom's side of the Family.
Gonna be a Large Group, as well.

Love my Family...but... 'Parties'... not so much.
Kinda like reunions, I'm not much for attending.
Love doing Shows, and being around Folks...
maybe, with Family...
 it's because we have so little in common, except our bloodlines.
When I do Shows...
most Everyone There...is part of a 'Tribe'.
: )
We're All...a little 'Crazy.'
<3
; )
We 'Understand'...one another.
<3

I've always kinda been the 'black sheep'...of the Family.
The 'odd duck'.
: )

When I look at them all...and see, how they've all Grown Up, and...know...I never will.
I've been one age, my entire life.
Maybe, that's why...I never see 'Age'...in others.
I see their Heart, and Mind.
Those...are Ageless.

It'll be good to see the Family.
They are Good People.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: