Thursday, December 3, 2020

They say...Ya Can't Go 'Home'...again.

This picture....of The '49 Ford, was captured...several years ago, about this time of year.
<3
He sits...pretty sad, today.
After all of the wrongful...butchering, from Fairfax, and...the IDOT, district 6.
oh...my.

Spent this day...
with Insurance Folks, concerning, the Wrongful...IDOT Flooding, of our Home....and, 
the 'Hurricane' Damages.
What an Insane...Mess.

Then, spent some time...with a Deputy Sheriff, concerning the theft's...last week, of our vehicles.
oh my.
Seems, we lost far more, than I was aware of.
oh my.
oh...my.
{I, had no idea...how deep the thieves had dug...until I opened every door, of our 'Fleet', while walking with The Deputy.
Holy...Smokes.
: ( : ( : ( 
May God Bless...Those Tired, Overworked...Underpaid...Deputies. <3 <3 <3
{ I'll be writing a Post, about our conversation...today, later.  oh...my. <3
I'm so Grateful...that They, are Lookin' Out...as best as they can, for Us.
I...apologized to The Deputy.
He...was the First, on the scene...last week.

I, was kinda tuff on him.
oh my...
I, was Ready...to Roll.
Chase The Bastard's...to The Gate's of Hell,
 for what they'd Stolen...from our Son.
oh..my.

Long...Story.
With a Happy Ending!
 Thanks...to The Linn County Sheriff's Department. <3
They, Truly...are The Best.
<3
They... Watched over..my Dad.... <3
I watched them...do it. Over, and...Over.
<3 
May...God Always...Bless...Them. <3 }

Then...played...in The Tree, for a bit.
oh my.  
 


yeah...
The Bell, is Up.


It's been a Real...Real...Long, day.
Thanks, Shannon...for the Red. <3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya, Prayers...For All.
Barb C.



No comments: