Thursday, December 10, 2020

Mark Your Calendars!!! March 11-14 2021!!!

Huge Living Estate Sale!!!

It's going to Start...that 2nd. Weekend, in March...
Then...
Run Every Second Weekend, of each Month...
{Thursdays, thru Sundays.}
until...
The Rabbit Hole, and Outbuildings, are Empty.
{There may be a few Fixtures, that will stay. Most...Everything...Will Be Priced, and For Sale.}

Who Knew...I'd be Conducting my Own...
'Living Estate Sale'???
oh my.

I'll be turning loose of Much, from our Home....and Rabbit Hole, that's never been offered for sale, in the Past.

New Items Every Sale.
{I'll be posting Many....Images. ; ) }

We will have Discounted Tents, beginning the Second Sale.

There will be No Early...Sales.
Sorry.


I will be hiring Creative Hands....to help pull this together, after the New Year!!! 

Many More Details...on Sunday, December...13, 2020.
Stay Tuned!!!

Love to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: