Thursday, December 24, 2020

Granny was On The Loose...This Christmas Eve!!!

I was sitting in the HyVee Parking Lot...after Last Minute Power Shopping, when I captured this image!
Hahahaha!!!
I was heading to meet with John's oldest Children...and our Grand Kids!!!
Oh My!

As The Ford...and I, were pulling away, the tune...
'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer'..came on!
PERFECT!!!
: )
I...had Big Plans, to Drink Way Too Much 'Eggnog', when I got Home.
: )
{and...I Did...too!!! ; )}

It's been a rather...Long...Day.
; )

When I woke up this morning....
It Was COLD...in this House.
Between 40, and 50 degrees...depending on which side of the house...ya stand.
Oh My.
The Furnace...was Out.
: (
Fired up the Old...Cook Stove, put on a Huge Kettle, of  water to simmer...threw a big squash...in the oven, fired it up...Hot,  to take the Chill...Off.
<3
Called Son, Justin...he helped me Troubleshoot, over the phone.
<3
It was Two Batteries...that Fixed It All!!!
YAY!!!
Then, had to run...and pick up a Cupboard, in Iowa City!
First time...I attempted to use a Clutch, after my 'Flip'!!!

It's Amazing...what One....Will Do, for an Old...Cupboard!
: )
I got it unloaded, and in our Bathroom...where I KNEW...it would be Perfect!
It Is.
<3
It's Set...and, Filled...
Perfect!!!
<3




 
Had Great Fun...this late Christmas Eve....Afternoon, 
with Grandsons... Kaycen, Keeden, Kyler, John's oldest Daughter...Andrea, and her Awesome...Husband, Jeff!
<3
So Enjoyed watching them all...decorate Cookies, for Santa!!!
<3
Those...Little Men, are Amazing.
<3 
Amazing!!!

So are Their...Loving...Parents.
<3

Then...headed West, {Atkins} to visit John's oldest Son... Johnny, his Lovely...Wife, Maryjane...and, Beautiful...Granddaughter, Lillie!

It was Great Seeing their Awesome...New Home, that Johnny Built!
{Helm Construction}
Amazing!
John...would be So Proud...of Them ALL!!!
<3 <3 <3 













We don't get together...enough.
Seems, we all work...far, too much.
It...was Lovely...visiting, this..Evening.
<3
: )
and...
I, was Blessed...to Not See...One, Reindeer.
; )

{Guess the Night's not Over...Yet!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
 ; ) 
'Bring It On....Rudolph!!!'
You Have No Idea...Who...You're Messin' With!!!
Hahahaha!!!! }

Merry Christmas...to All.
and...
To All...
A Good Night.

Love to You.
Prayers...for All.
<3
Barb C.

No comments: