Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Change.


While visiting with Daughter, Liz...yesterday, I was sitting across from this old...
old...
Print.

As we hashed over...the direction 'Life'...seems to be taking us, I started thinking....
about the 'words'...that best described, to...me, the next year.

The word, 'Centered'....came to mind.
and...
'Change'.
; )

As Liz was telling me, about...what she was feeling, about the future, I kept staring at the old Print.
I, began to chuckle.
; )

Told her, about the Print, she remembers it, well.
I shared with her...the 'vision'...I saw.

For so long...those Hounds, have been Chasing The Rabbit, down the hole.
I, imagined..as I stared at it, 
The Rabbit, turning About-Face, staring back...at The Hounds, with...
Fire...in His Eyes, Snarling back, at The Hounds...from the Hole...
with Bared... Needle Sharp... 
Piranha-esque Teeth.
; )
I imagined...The Hounds, Frozen....in their Pursuit, then...
turning Tail...
Yelping....All The Way Home...
like they had a Trail...of Tin Cans Tied to Their Tails!!!
; ) 

Hahaha!!!!

Liz, said....when I shared that with her...
"Oh My Gosh...Mom!!!!"

hahahaha. 
; )

Yep....sometimes, one can only be 'Chased', for so long.
Sometimes, you simply...have to say,
 'Enough'.

Some won't believe this, but...for a long, long...time...I've handled everything...
with pretty soft gloves.
Kept myself...subdued, compared to 'who'...I used to be.
I remember...telling a Dear Friend, long ago....when she was struggling, 
"You...can either be on Top...of The Mountain, or...have the Mountain, on Top...of You."
"Your Choice."

That Old...Mountain...is a heavy Load, to carry.

I'm a Firm Believer, in 'What's Right...is Right.'
'Trust'...is Everything.
'Your 'Word'...is Your Bond.'
and...
The Golden...Rule.
'Treat Folks, like You'd like to be Treated.'
Simple...Things, that...for me, will never Change.
<3

Simple Things...that I...haven't stood Tall enough... for.
That...has to Change.

Told that same Friend, last night....when, she....suggested, in so many words, that I 'Sell Out'.
Not...just The Rabbit Hole's Treasures... but...Everything.
She's not the first one, to suggest that.
She said... "Fairfax, and The IDOT, are going to keep picking at you, until there's nothing left."
She, like the others, that I...So Love, just...want me to find contentment.
Be Happy....again.
<3

The Truth...is, I couldn't find... 'Happiness' anywhere, on this Planet...
by 'Selling Out', without Finishing....this Battle, seeing it, to the end, 
no matter how Much 'Worthless' Gold...filled my pockets.

The regrets, for not Standing for what's Right, and Fair...would be a Mountain on my shoulders the rest of my days.
That's not something, I'm willing to carry.

My Friend, was stunned, when she threw out a 'Number'....that, if it were offered, would I consider it, and said, without hesitation...
'No.'.
Told her...until...things are 'Made Right', 'Safe'...and, 'Fair',
around here...
there would be No Discussion concerning 'Selling Out', for Any Amount.
Period.

She couldn't believe it.

I've worked with a couple of self inflicted disadvantages, over the last...couple of years.
Mainly, I've begun to understand... to save others. 
Can't do that...anymore.
Shouldn't have been doing that, in the first place.
I, have to save myself...first, before I can help...others.

It's not about, being Kind, or not.
We, should always...be Kind.
Always.
<3 <3 <3 
but...
Nobody's gonna climb that Mountain, for any of us.
We...have climb it, on our own.

Find...Center, and... Climb.
<3
Inch...by Inch.

Love to You.
Prayers, for All.
Barb C.

{I'm proud to say...got a shoe on that Twisted Foot, yesterday. ; )
Back...on The Road, hopefully...soon!
Sadly, the Poor Man, who was going to put Skins, on Sally...cut part of his finger off,
 while changing a tire, last Friday.
: ( : ( : ( 
Prayers, for Him.  }









 

No comments: