Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas Day...and, beyond.

Bailed in Sally...Christmas...Afternoon.
 drove...
to Visit, our Youngest Children, and their Beautiful...Children.
<3 <3 <3 

 
















It's very sad...
Miss.Vivian, Miss. Meadow, Miss. Willow, and Master Jack...
barely know...me.
I've been So Tied Up, for nearly 5 Years...now, with the city...of fairfax, and...the idot.
Liars, and...Cheaters.
'Thieves'

It's...very, sad.
Someday...I, Hope, Somehow...They'll Understand.
<3

It's Really Sad...
when your Daughter, sends ya...a text,
 thanking you...for
 appearing, 
on Christmas.
: (



Was up at Dawn...the day after Christmas...to attend an Estate Sale, that had a Washer,
 We So Need.
<3
I can't Spend...what a New...Washer would cost.

The IDOT Flooded our Home, {Three Times This Year. Wrongfully...}
 I haven't been able to do Laundry, since March.
I thought...the Washer...I bought, early 2020, would be ok, even after the Wrongful...
IDOT FLOOD.

Sadly..
It didn't survive...the July,' IDOT...Wrongful...Flood', of our Home.

Daughter, Liz...has done my Laundry....since.
<3 <3 <3

This is Christmas...
Sorry, to Bring It All..Down.
: (
I'm So Sick and Tired...of The Liars, and Cheaters.
: ( : ( : (
It's One Thing...to Steal Our Land, for a Suicide Trail, for Fairfax...
 but...to  Steal, from Our Children...
and Grandchildren...
oh dear,
So Wrongfully.
Wrongfully.

I...can't ever let go, of That...wrongfulness.
Ever.

Love To You.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.




 

No comments: