Thursday, December 31, 2020

Oh dear...

Sometimes...ya simply have to shake your head.



Didn't get anything...done, yesterday, that I'd planned.
I'd been given some disturbing news, Tuesday morning.

{Didn't want to believe it...
Once...it all sunk in, I was angry...and, in disbelief.}

Eric, Justin's Helper...and Friend, does Handy Work, around here, when he has time.
Scout...had knocked a top board off of the four board fence... near where we feed him, so asked Eric...if he would repair that.
He did...then, went on...and walked the fences.
Three sides are four board fence...then...the stretch that runs along the creek, closest to the 'Trail'...mess, are two rows of electric.
{Scout goes nowhere near that electric fence.}

When Eric...came to the house, after he'd finished...he told me the Electric Fence...had been cut, in three different places, deliberately.

I, laughed...at first, because...I couldn't imagine....anyone, purposely...cutting Scout's fence.
I, thought...and...said... to Eric...he must be mistaken...there has to be a reason...for the fence being cut.
Tree limbs, a Deer... something...
I, simply...couldn't wrap my head....around anyone...purposely...cutting Scout's fence.

Eric...told me, to him...it seemed pretty obvious, they'd used wire cutters.

That...worked on me...all day.
I knew...having the fence cut, in three places, was no accident.
Yesterday...I filed a report, with the Sheriff's Department.
It makes me physically sick...that someone would intentionally put Scout...in danger, along with people...on the Highway.

Praise God... Scout....decided to stay Home.
<3 <3 <3 

I, get it...I've ruffled some feathers, in a big...way, and called people out, for the wrongdoings...around here, but...
if someone...is taking their anger with me, out...on Scout, that's about as Low...as a Human can go.

I don't know...for sure, that's the case, but...intend to do everything I can, to find out who...is behind this.

Visited with Friends, and Family...yesterday, we've discussed offering a Reward, for information...that catches the culprit.
Spoke with The SGT., he told me about Crime Stoppers, and how people can remain anonymous, with information....but, have to figure out, how to include our Reward, for that information.

More camera's...going up.

I'm going to visit with our Lawyer, next week, and add this mess, to the rest...of the mess's.

Friend's, are worried about me...and, Scout.
Received several texts, yesterday.
I've been a bit concerned...from the beginning, over four years...about my safety.
There's a lot of Stink...and, Money...involved, with this trail 'mess'.
but..never Once, thought anyone...would stoop so low, as to hurt an Animal.
Once again...maybe...my mistake.
Should anything...surprise me, anymore...in Fairfax?

A Dear...Friend, asked why, anyone...would want to hurt Scout.
Told her...I have a feeling this has nothing to do with Scout, anymore...than the 'Chickens'...had anything to do, with 'Chickens'...Old...Tom Turkey, and a 104,000. fine.
I could be wrong...sure hope...I am.
Time...will tell. 
It always...does.


We are celebrating Christmas, tomorrow.
 So Much...to get done.
Everything...to get Done.
oh my.

Love to You.
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 

{While visiting with Friends, yesterday...several said, Fairfax is trying to get me out of here.
They want this Land, or...somebody...does.
I, told them all...if that's someone's intent, they are sure going about it, in every Wrong Way...imaginable. 
oh...dear. }






No comments: