Friday, December 11, 2020

Let...me explain.

 Many have reached out to me, concerning the 'Living Estate Sale', at The Rabbit Hole.
Please...understand, I've tried Everything...to make this right.
Due to the IDOT's {wrongful}Trail Accommodations, for Fairfax, on, and under the Bridge, adjoining our property... The Rabbit Hole, is in physical jeopardy.
With the much higher elevation...solely because of the Trail...design, and a poorly designed Stallman Drive, by the IDOT, our land, including The Rabbit Hole, now...resides in a Basin.

I've watched Stallman flood, three times this year, over the road, and dangerously close...to The Rabbit Hole, with only 1- 2 inches of rain.
That's Never Happened Before...the IDOT's 'Improvements', in the nearly 40 years I've been here.

We had 7 inches of rain...in 2014, that flooded most everyone around us, but...not The Rabbit Hole, or our Home.

I, can plainly see, with snow...and frozen ground, when it melts in the Spring, and Rain...comes...
The Rabbit Hole, will be under water.
The huge culvert the IDOT put in, sadly...runs uphill.
It can't drain.


I've shared these concerns...in writing, and, verbally...with no resolve.
The only thing left...for me to do...is Save what I can.
It's devastating. Heartbreaking.

But...I can't sacrifice the Treasures, that should be in Safer Hands.

To see the Soul...of The Rabbit Hole, stolen....and butchered, has been one of the most difficult Journey's....of my life.

If...it wasn't for the certain...flooding, I...suppose, I'd keep trying, somehow....to bring it back to life.
<3
It's so painful...to look at.

So...
I will be putting things in order.
Like...it's a Sale...for someone...else.
; )
You see...I, have no choice.

Seems a Pandemic, or an Unprecedented Iowa Hurricane, has Nothing...on The IDOT, or Fairfax, City Hall...when they want to slide their 'Plans'...through the 'back door'.

Remember The Rabbit Hole, should you ever be called to sit on a Jury...for a Condemnation Trial, against The IDOT, or anyone, who's wrongfully...trying to Take, what they shouldn't.

Thanks...for Keeping Us...in Prayer.
They are Much...Needed, and So...Appreciated.
I'm Sure...God, has a Perfect Plan. 
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to You.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.


This...is how I'll always remember The Rabbit Hole.
<3 
This image, was taken...before, The Rabbit Hole, was Pushed...
down, the IDOT's...and Fairfax's....
'rabbit hole'.
oh my.
Here we go.

I'll have many of the Sale...Details, on Sunday, December 13th.
<3










No comments: