Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Busy Hands...

 I've found...throughout my life...
'Busy Hands'...Cure a Lot.
Yesterday...I had no problem...staying 'Well'.
; )

Helper, Brandon...and I...picked up the New, used...washer, from the Estate Sale.
Then...
we carried out, our flooded washer, and...the one, it replaced.
That...was a Bunch...of Hauling.
Goin' Up...out of the basement...lugging those machines...wasn't much fun.
Bringing...the new one, down...wasn't much better.

Also...needed to get rid..of an electric twin bed, heavy...heavy.
 Bought a lovely...Brass Bed, at the last Estate Sale...Bill, and I...conducted, that...
I, thought...I'd replace ours with.
but... decided to replace the twin, in one of the spare bedroom's...instead.

That...spare bedroom...has become a 'catch all'.
It was Time...to make sense...of it.

We got everything hauled out, and moved the furniture...to make room, for the larger bed.

My body...felt every inch... we moved things, yesterday, today.
Felt bad...had to keep reminding Brandon...to slow down.
My...leg, and foot, are still...a mess, but...getting better, every day.
<3

 Wanted to work on the spare bedroom, today...but, didn't move much.
I, needed a little rest.

 Have some Ideas...of which direction...I'd like to take it.
: )
I find...when I decide on a 'Theme'...for an area...everything...begins to Click.
; )
I, think...that spare bedroom...will become 'Alice's Room',
from Alice...in Wonderland.
; )
at least...have that 'flavor'. 
; )
The room needs paint, but...won't get to that.


{Had to laugh...when I decided on that 'Theme', today.
It got me thinking about 
my bedroom, which...is beyond...a Mess.
When...I can find enough time, and...ability, will become
 'The Mad Hatter's Room'.
Hahahaha...
oh my.
; )
That...will be Mighty...Fun, to do.
oh my. }


We are having a Big...Snow Storm, today...it's Beautiful.
Wish I'd have pulled some things, from the enclosed trailer...for the spare bedroom, before the Mountains...of Snow fell.
oh well.
I'll dig it out..in the morning.

 Hope to get the spare bedroom...done, tomorrow.
 Was supposed to go...with Pal, Allyson..on a Road Trip...Thursday, but...I'm going to cancel.
We are celebrating Christmas, here...on New Year's Day.
 Still have much shopping to do...and food to prepare.
With...the Storm, and...bedroom, to finish...I, just can't go.

I want to Thank...Everyone, who sent Christmas Cards...to me, this year.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb, from Minnesota...especially.
<3

I, only sent One.
It was an Important...One.

The Only...thing, that can keep my mind sane, with all of this...Wrongfulness I'm surrounded by, is Work.
Busy Hands.
It hurts...sometimes...but, it's a Good 'Hurt'.

When looking back, over the years...
'Work'...
has always... Saved me.
<3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 


When the Roads...clear, a little, Sally and I...have a Date.
; )
We'll be Havin' a Little Fun...in this New...Snow.
<3 <3 <3 











No comments: