Monday, December 21, 2020

Thanks...So Much!!!


Thanks...So Much....
to The Linn County Sheriff's Department.

SGT. Ireland, above...is holding my Big Orange Bag, that was stolen, just before Thanksgiving.
: )
Bless His Heart!!!
 Along with The Deputies, and Detectives, who recovered All of Our Stolen Property...in a Matter of Hours...and...Apprehended The Suspects!!!!!!

I Could Not...Thank Them Enough!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Gave them some Cookies...for their Awesome Work, but...wish I could do More.
I asked the SGT., if he was a Wine Drinker....{I just happened to have a few bottles, in Sally's Trunk...
he chuckled...and, said...No....no... : ) }
: ) : ) : ) 
Told him...that's O.K. I happen to Know...Someone, who Is!
They won't go to waste.
: )
Hahahaha. 

I can't Imagine...what their Job's are like.
I, truly...can't.
We should all feel Extremely Blessed, because of their sacrifice...and, dedication.. most of us...never will.

Love...to You.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.

{Had to laugh...Pal, Bill...rode with, to The Sheriff's Department, in case I needed help carrying things.
Told Bill...I wanted to get a picture, of The SGT., holding my bag.
Bill...said, Laughing... "You Can't Be Serious!!! You can't ask him to  hold That Bag!!!"
Yes I Can!!!
and...more...
The SGT. was Happy To Do It!!!
: )
May God Bless...The Linn County Sheriff's Department.
Special...Folks.
<3 }


 

No comments: