Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Faith.


 This time of year....I always try to remember...the Blessings, in Life.
There...are so many.
It's easy to forget them, when being bombarded, with garbage, from what seems, every direction.
The truth is....The Blessings, Far....outweigh, the trash.

I thought of Many...Blessings, today.
My Friend...Sue, is One.
<3
Sue brought me her Mom's Walker...when I reached out on FB, asking if anyone had one, I could borrow, the day after my last...'Flip'. 

Sue, is rarely...on FB, but...happened to see my post, moments after I made the request.
<3
'That's a God Thing'...Sue, told me.
<3
Yes...it is.
<3

I, couldn't have made it, without that walker.
Sue brought it inside...brought me food, because...I couldn't get out of the chair...without being in agonizing pain.
Certainly, couldn't go upstairs...to get anything.

Today, I met her in Iowa City, with her Mom's Walker.
It's truly...a Blessing, that I can walk....without it, and drive.
My Saint...of a Doctor, said it could be many weeks, or months, before I could do this.
<3
I'm Very Grateful.

Sue, and I...even did a little 'Junkin'...in Iowa City.
She...Loves....'Vintage', like me.
<3
It's that 'Mafia'...Thing.
; )
hahahaha...
<3

I bought Sue, a late lunch...early Supper, for her Kindness.
<3
We had a Lovely...Visit.
I've known Sue, since the early 1980's...when we both worked at Target.
We've run in to each other, now and then...over the many decades, because of our Mutual...Love Affair, with...
'Old'.
<3
{Antique Mafia...
'Family'. <3 }

Sue caught me up...on her Children, and Grandchildren....
<3 <3 <3 
Her...'Non-Collecting'...Life.
Beautiful.
<3
We visited...for a long time.
<3

I, filled her in, a little, about...my 'other life'...too, away from the 'Antique World'.
Sue said... "I find it interesting, when you talk about things, it's... 
"We'll get it done." 
"Our...Home."
Not... 'I'...or, 'My'.
: )
I...smiled.
: )

I, explained to her....because...That's...How It Is.
Always...Will...Be.
<3
Some things, never change.
This was never 'My'...Journey, after I met John.
It's...'Ours'. 
<3 
Always.
<3

I, want to follow up, about The SGT., The Sheriff's Department, and...the 'Theft'.
That Crazy...Orange Bag, had Quite a Ride.
It rode...in the back seat...of a Stolen Car, and was involved in a High Speed Pursuit...over Many Miles, just hours...after the theft.

The Sheriff's Department, and Cedar Rapids Police, chased the suspects, for miles, then...apprehended them.
The suspects...were Armed.

This...wasn't some...little 'theft'.
Lives...could've so Easily...been Lost.
Thankfully...
Gratefully...
nobody...
lost their lives, or were wounded.

When I visited with the SGT., and a Deputy Sheriff, they both...said, they caught these suspects, because of 'Luck'.
; )

I, told them Both...
This has Nothing...to do, with 'Luck'.
; )
It's a 'God Thing'.
<3

Went on...and told them...I, know this...because, I've Seen His Work, many...times, before.
<3

We've had theft here, a few times...over the years.
With every 'theft'... the items were returned, in due time.
{They Always...come back. <3}
I...even have pictures of the 'thieves'...standing with the items...they had stolen, and...returned.
<3

I, won't ever post them.
That's between me, them...and God.
<3
Privately...I'll show the World.

I, really...need to remember this, while fretting, about The City...of Fairfax, and...the IDOT District 6, Folks.

They, too...are 'Thieves'.
They...too, will make this crooked road... Straight, like all... the rest.
<3

So, when ya wonder...how,
 'Why'...
 I keep on fighting, well...there, it is.
; )

'Faith'
even...when, I question...it.
<3
{I've never...questioned my 'Faith'...
it's that 'Timing'...thing, oh my. 
He Knows, how I Struggle, with That. <3 }

That Big...Orange...'purse', represents...far more, than most could imagine.
; )

The SGT. knew.
<3 <3 <3 

He...Understood.
; ) 

Love...to You.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The Lord...knows, I...have this 'thing'...about Chasing Wrongdoer's...to
'The Gate's of Hell'.
: )
hahahaha...
oh my.
<3 
Maybe, that's why...I So Love, Michael...The Archangel. <3 
He's My Hero!!! <3 <3 <3 }





 

No comments: