Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Calamity Jane...


Found the above pin...many years ago.
: )
I keep it in The Ford, so...I can pin my Bidding Number on my shirt. or jacket.
Don't want to keep The Auctioneers waiting, while I dig...for my number.
<3

It seemed pretty Fittin'....for me, too.
; )

This will be a short post.
I'm...hurtin'.


This was the last picture I took...before I went to pieces, last Thursday Evening.
Daughter, Liz...dropped some things off, for Christmas...
I got a kick out of her...hahahaha...
oh my,
seems, when I turned around...after taking this...
Peanut, was behind me....
{she gets nervous when company comes, and...she's blind.}
I flipped over her backwards, somehow...my leg got pinned, between the wall, and a table.

I, remember...none of it.
I do remember...feeling like my leg was in a Bear Trap.
{My Saint...of a Doctor, said...the pain...probably kept me from remembering.}

Major Nerve Issues...but, Praise God...Nothing Broken.
I've been in horrific pain, for days.
{Even with some mighty stout...pain killers. Quit those, on Saturday. They scare me. }
They tell me it could be weeks, or months....before it heals.
{we'll see about that. ; ) }

Thanks, to Shannon, for the crutches.
Thanks...to Sue, for the walker.
Thanks, to Helper, Brandon...for taking me in to the Dr.
Thanks, to Steph...for bringing me food.

I couldn't get out of John's Chair... for nearly...two days.
Thank God...for my Stout Bladder!!! Hahahaha!!!

Thanks, to Justin...for letting Peanut out, the first day...
and Liz, for wrapping my contorted leg.

I've been working this leg...as much as I can...but, I get so nauseous, with the pain...
it's a pretty slow....go.

I, did...make it up the stairs, four times...today.
I'm pretty proud, of that.

It was a sight...to see, I'm sure.
oh my.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 

{Asked Justin to get Sally, The Mustang Convertible...in running order.
Won't be driving a Stick...for awhile. : (
I Like the Aerosmith...Tune, because...the Girls are Drivin'...a Mustang. <3
Sure would Love...to be able to Jump...in Sally, Their Way!!!!
; )
That may be a Long...Long...While!!! 
Hahahahahaha!!!
Crazy!!!!!! }




 

No comments: