Friday, December 18, 2020

May God Bless...The Weeds.


 I had to smile...when I read this, this morning.
<3
It's so true.
Those, who I could count on...throughout my life...
have been a 'Weed', like myself.
<3

I'm picking up an Old...Old...Amana Sofa, a Grandfather Clock...and some other Estate items, this afternoon.
Had The Boys, lined up...to help, but...one, can't make it.
I'm driving Sally, the Mustang, and leading Helper, Brandon...in The Ford.
{Can't climb in  it...yet.}
I, just couldn't say no...about these pieces.
but...
with my injury...carrying an Amana Sofa, and Grandfather Clock...would be tuff.
: (
So...made a few calls, this morning, to line up another pair of hands.
Every Single Person...I called, was ready to help.
<3
but, Thankfully...my Friend, Don...who called me on these pieces, will meet us there, and help.
Blessings!

Every Friend, I called on, has their own...stuff going on, seems...we're all battling through something, these days.

The Key...is, we're all...getting through them.
Inch..by Inch.
<3

I, have NO Business...bringing Anything...Home, especially, when I'm going to be cleaning out, most everything...because of the imminent Flooding.
but...
couldn't say "No". 
It's that 'Mafia' Thing.
; )
There Ain't No Gettin' Out...of The Antiques, either.
; )
When ya Love...these Old...Old...Souls, it's tuff, to say "No"...to them.
<3
Mighty...Tuff.
<3

May God Bless...The Weeds.
<3
The Ones...who aren't pampered, and sheltered...by a Greenhouse.
The Ones...against all odds, who keep Growing, and Moving Forward.
<3 <3 <3 

Love to You...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C.


No comments: