Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Workin' on The Waterloo Living Estate Sale.

Heading to Waterloo...today.
Working on The Living Estate Sale.
then...
will be heading to Fairfax's City Council Meeting, this evening.

Sure wish they'd go 'Live'...with those 'meetings', so we could watch them from Home.
I've begged them to.
Especially...with covid.

Nope...they won't do it.
Can't Imagine...
 'why'.
; ) 

They only allow 4 Citizens in, at the Meeting.
We got in, last time.
Who knows...about tonight.

An Old...Friend, used a phrase, when she had to do something...
she So didn't want to.
It reminds me of how I feel, when I attend Fairfax City Council Meetings.

"I'd rather stick needles in my eyes."

That's...a Fact.
I would.

If the Minutes...were even close...to what truly transpires, at those 'meetings'....
I'd never 'darken' their door....again.
but...
sadly, that's not the case.

The Upside...
It'll be good working, away....from Home.
We'll make some progress, for Bob...Pal, Bill's Dad.
: )

We'll have many images, soon.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All...

Barb C.


No comments: