Thursday, September 23, 2021

Moving...Forward.

Spent the day...until late...late, working in Waterloo, on the Upcoming...

Living Estate Sale.
We've pushed the dates back...
to 

October 7, 8, 9 and 10.
The Family...needed a little more time, to go through what they would like to keep.
There is So Much, we're finding things, as we unpack...that they need to see, and decide on, before the sale.
I always tell Family...that things can always be sold.
But...
once it's Gone, it doesn't come back.


I'll post images, soon.
Can't do it, until the Family comes through.
Don't want to picture anything, that won't be there...on the sale.
: )

These 'Sales'...as I wrote...last night, then...deleted, always teach me something.
This one...has taught me, so far....how Very Much, I Miss my Mom, Dad...and John.
oh my gosh.
: (
Had a major melt down...last night.
: (

{kinda...still...there. : ( }

I adore...Bill's Dad, Bob.
He's a Gem.
{Bill...too. }
: )

Yesterday...while Bob, and I were standing outside, he commented on the Old Walnut Tree, in his yard.
'Black Walnuts'.
: )
Priceless.
<3
He scooped one up, hulled it, then cracked it with a hammer.
It was Amazing!
Forgot how Good... Fresh Black Walnut's are.
: )
Bob said...I could have All I wanted.
I'm gonna take him up on That!!

When I saw Bob...standing beside that Old...Walnut Tree, reminded me so...
of John, and His....
Old...Oak.
: )





I, also...know...how Difficult this is, for both... Pal, Bill...and his Dad.
Everyone, who's ever gone through this...knows.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





{In the midst of work, we're Saddling Up, to Ride...
concerning The Wrongfulness...here.

These 'Wrongs'...inflicted by IDOT District 6, must be made 'Right'.
This... Hell, should Never, Ever...have happened.
To us...or Anyone.

When a Signed...Recorded Agreement, is Blatantly Ignored, 
what do we have left to protect us?

IDOT's recorded 'agreements'...it appears, if this isn't Corrected, 
would make better use...
on a
 Roll.
A Toilet Paper Roll.

That can't be.
It...simply, cannot...
 Be. }







 

No comments: