Thursday, September 2, 2021

Southern Route.


Had to make a delivery...down to Southern Iowa...to Farmer Friend's...Lynn, and Lea's...
so swung a little further South, to Ottumwa, Iowa...Friend, Kelly...had sold me a WONDERFUL...
Door, and Casing...last month, while visiting with Pal...Wanda.
: )
{Waiting to hear back, from Kelly...what the History is...of The Door, can't remember.}

Ask me anything about The IDOT, and Fairfax...I can go back Years.
In order.
Ask me what I ate for breakfast...and  I go Blank. ; ) 

I...believe he said it was from India, off of an Old...House, and dates from the 1800's.

It's AMAZING.
All hand carved....and Heavy.
It's...Over The Top.
<3

Found some other Sweetness, while I was at Kelly's.
He has Amazing...Things.
; )

It was Great...to Get Out Of Fairfax...and Find The Highway.
: )
Needed it, very much...today.

It was Great...seeing Lynn, and Lea.
<3
Kelly...too.
Good People.
: )
Straight Shooter's....All of Them.
Priceless.
<3

Stopped at mine, and Pal, Wanda's Favorite...BBQ, in Ottumwa, Iowa...
Bubba-Q's.
<3
Had to Order a Smokin' Bloody Mary.
; )




Received some 'information'...today...concerning this Mess...I'm sittin' in...before I left Home...this morning, then...a little more....
while driving...
the Southern Route, that made me think of the Tune....Above.
oh my.
; )
oh...my.
{except....I don't Lie. ; )  I don't have to. }




Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.






 

No comments: