Thursday, September 9, 2021

Fire Away.

This day...began, kinda pretty.
I'm sore today...but that's a good thing.
I can 'Feel'.
Numbness...isn't good.

I can walk, without tripping over myself.
Thanks, to my Saint...of a Family Dr., and Dr. Lacey.
<3
Still on the mend, but...I, am...on the mend.
: )
God Bless 'em!!!

As I was walking...this morning, saw...that IDOT District 6, threw some dirt...in...what I'll call
 The Mote, they put around us.
The problem is...
The Water Can't Get To The Mouth of The Culvert, because the Culvert is Already Too High.
So...
putting More Dirt, South of The Culvert, where It Pools, Now...
making it Even More...Impossible, for water to flow UPHILL....to the Culvert...
makes me scratch...my head.
Oh...my. 

Looks Very Obvious....The IDOT Most Certainly Does NOT Want The Basin, 'Mote'... to Drain,
and...Truly...Truly...want's to Flood The Rabbit Hole.
Why Else...would they make it More Difficult for Water To Drain...Uphill.???



They threw dirt...over the top of the culvert, beside our drive...sometime, last week, or so.
No seed.
Just mud.



THIS...Above...
I, never saw coming.
This is on the North side of our Mess of a Crushed Limestone Driveway.
{I...am the Only...one, that was Blessed with This Mess.
Everyone Else...got Concrete.
Whether They Asked for It...or...Not. }

The IDOT put a culvert Under This.
Well...where's the Water Supposed to go On Top...of It???
That Horrible Excuse...of a Driveway, they dumped on us...
Is Washing Downhill.
Wow.
On To Us.



Their New...Shallow Basin...was Filling up...in front of our Home...Quickly, with a little over an inch of rain, in a Draught of a Summer, a few days ago.
I Can Imagine...what it's going to do...when we get 7 Inches, like in 2014, after District 6, and Fairfax's Wrongfulness.
What I CAN'T Imagine...
is that Trained IDOT District 6 Engineers, Can't SEE This....Too.
Nope...That, I can't.



In a recent email...to an Engineer, from District 6, the engineer said he saw "no" ruts, in this 'Unacceptable'...drive.
Maybe...he can see them, with Water sitting in them, easier.

I explained to the engineer, I've backed out of this drive, with the Big Truck...Once.
Pulled in, with it Once.
Let The Rutting Begin, when I have to use it regularly.




{Water...what I've experienced...tho, I'm no Engineer...
tends to like to Run Downhill.
It sure did...the other day...through that soft...milky...crushed limestone mess, of a drive, District 6...dumped on us.
Bless Their Hearts.
<3
All for a Suicide Trail...for Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall.
; )
oh...my. }

For The Record, our Home, Nor...The Rabbit Hole...Got a DROP of Water...inside, Before...Ever....from Flooding. 
Not ONCE...in the 40 Years...I've lived here.
 Even...when Everyone Around Us...Did.
I can Prove That.
Have Great Aerial Images of us being on some of the ONLY...High Ground, in 2014, with 7 Inch's of Rain. 

Above...is Before.
When We Had Ditches.
When We Weren't In A Pit.
We...Didn't Flood.

DOT Has Taken Every Bit...of our Drainage, for Fairfax's Trail.
They Breached our Recorded Agreement, to Do It.


Above...is After.

Above...is Before.




See the Big Pine Tree?
BEFORE...
Statue of The Saint...by the top of the Huge Columns?
That WAS the Ditch....between Us, and 151.
A Real...Ditch, that protected our Home...from Flooding, and Vehicles Coming Off Of The Highway.


There's been Many....over the decades.




Now, as you can see...
with the three foot higher elevation...and Much Encroachment... Wider Taking... Solely...for Fairfax's Trail...
WE are The Ditch!
That Unnecessary Width...IDOT District 6, Wrongfully Took, for Fairfax's Trail...
Under the Guise...of 'Highway Maintenance, and Road Improvement'....which of course...was Not True, THIS Taking...was about Fairfax's Trail...Accommodations.
Yeah...
I can, Prove That...as well.

IDOT's Attorney, may still have record, of when I called him...late September...2018, moments after being served Condemnation Papers, by The Linn County Sheriff, 
with that  'Purpose'...on them, for this 'Taking'.
Told him..."That's a lie."
well... 
may have said...
"There's
 'Major Discrepancies' 
on these Condemnation Papers, that I can prove"...
which...to me..
is a Lie. 
: ) }
 and....
 he'd better change The 'Purpose'...on those Condemnation Papers...to 
"Walking Trail, for Fairfax, Iowa."
Told him...I was leaving for Santa Fe...the following morning, but....
expected them to be corrected, by the time I got home, in 10 days.

{More on that...later. 
It'll be in the Book.}


That Ditch...Was What Kept Our Home, and Business's  From Flooding.
The 3 Foot  Higher Elevation...of That Bridge, Solely....for Fairfax's Trail Accommodations, 
Has Put Us In A Basin.


IDOT District 6, said... they were going to make this 'right', back then, last March.
They...just keep making everything...
more, and more...
Wrong.

All we ever asked...from the IDOT was for them to Keep Their Word, All of Them...
in our Recorded Agreement.

Had they done that...
NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.
NONE OF IT.

This Constant Stress...
Is Taking It's Toll.
Guess...that's Their Aim.

well...
all I can say...is,

Fire Away...Boys.
Fire...Away.

{One more Thing...
Ya'll oughta be ashamed of yourselves...
Those...Who've have a Hand, in This...Wrongfulness.

Make's me wonder...
How Many...have Ya'll... Done 'This'...
To. }
????? 















 

No comments: