Friday, September 24, 2021

Waterloo, Iowa Living Estate Sale... October 7, 8, 9... and...10. Oh...My. Tons of Treasures.



As I was going through boxes...at The Waterloo Living Estate Sale, tonight...
ran across a Bunch of 'Little Leather Library' books.
LOVE Them.
Have many...myself.
<3

Don't have the above...
shared the title of this one...with Bill.

Bill, said... he Had to find out what the 'Greatest Thing in The World'.
was.
: )

He began to read it to himself, as I kept unpacking...
 then...
Bill asked me, what I thought...
the 'Greatest Thing...in The World',
 was...in the little book.

I, sat back...thought, for a moment, not knowing what the little book from the early 1900's had decided...
but, told Bill...what I, believe 'it' is.
"Love."
<3

Turned out...me, and the little book, were on the
 'Same...Page'.
<3
: )

Priceless.
<3

Just got home...a few minutes ago.
Another...long day.
; )

Helper, Brandon...and me, cut tons of brush, and tree limbs this morning....
until, Pal, Bill...arrived...to head to Waterloo.

It's been a Long...day.
oh my.
: )

Images Coming Soon, for 
The Waterloo, Iowa
 Living Estate Sale.
; )

'Love'...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The tune, I posted above... 'Nobody Does It Better' from The Spy Who Loved Me, movie...came on, this afternoon, as I was workin' away.
Asked Bill, if he'd ever seen any 'Bond' movies.
He hadn't.
I, haven't either.
They don't interest me.
but...
That Tune, and Carly Simon, are 
'The Best'.}


'Dreams'.
<3
Don't have that...Little Leather Library... book, either.
It...was my Favorite, out of the Bunches, tonight.
If this one doesn't sell...after the First Day...
It's comin' Home.
<3

 

No comments: